Anastasia Kingsnorth #8 Recycled content queen, Invisalign nowhere to be seen!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
money can’t buy class or a fashion sense, that’s for sure.
if you can buy and style a charity shop/primark outfit good enough then it’s worth a lot more than wearing tacky shite and sticking £200 trainers and thinking you look “sick”

Reactions: 15
Can’t remember if this was ever talked about on here, but found it on my screenshots, but this proves that Julie was never with Atticus’ dad and that he was just a one night stand?
#fridakahlo ???

Wtf Jules ... Frida Kahlo is pissed!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Can’t remember if this was ever talked about on here, but found it on my screenshots, but this proves that Julie was never with Atticus’ dad and that he was just a one night stand?
She just got the man at the local Co-Op to donate his cummies.

Don’t hashtag Frida Kahlo when your eyebrows look like two earthworms perching above your beady eyes.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Surprised she doesnt knock herself out in some of these TikToks with her tits swinging around so much:oops: Ana its OK to wear a bra sometimes!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Her instagram story again showing another new pair of Jordans. Does she really need them!? Why do they keep sending her shoes that she's never gonna wear or if she does, they won't match her outfit!? Just baffles me.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Her instagram story again showing another new pair of Jordans. Does she really need them!? Why do they keep sending her shoes that she's never gonna wear or if she does, they won't match her outfit!? Just baffles me.
Are insta stores like creps uk, insta kicks or whatever that ones called legit does anyone know? I see them giving away trainers to multiple influencers daily and always wonder if the shoes are genuine.

Reactions: 2
I’ve never watched Adam waithe before so I don’t know what he’s like, but I’ve just seen his assumptions video where he pretends to play a brother character to ask the questions- I thought this was so creative and funny. He must have put A LOT more effort into this ‘challenge’ than other YouTubers. Why can’t ana adopt more of a creative way to do these types of videos- literally the same challenge but so much more enjoyable, well put together and funny to watch.

Reactions: 7
The fort video was the most boring thing I've watched of Ana's. The clip of Atticus with chocolate in his gob made me feel sick :sick: Why is she doing all these workouts then undoing her progress with all the crap she eats? I'm not saying don't have a treat but why didn't she have one bag of chocolate rather than multiple options?
I think she should've done it outside but I guess that would make it too obvious that she was copying Saff?:sneaky:

Reactions: 10
such a childish video. something i would’ve done when i was 8 and didn’t record it 🙄

Reactions: 5
Those Jordans are real from CrepsUK but I'm confused as to how Saffron said she paid for hers or 'treated herself' to some and shouted out the insta page on her vlog so they must've been gifted too. No way Ana is getting them gifted and Saffron isnt.

They're bloody awful anyway - the trainers do not suit any of the clothes Ana usually wears. They'll just look as silly as her balenciagas.

Reactions: 13
“You’re jealous” is such a lazy template. Just because someone dislikes you, doesn’t mean they’re jealous, it just means they don’t like you.
Right?!!! “They WISHED they had all this stuff” um no more like you wished we were jealous of you. Sorry but I think there’s a big difference between being able to afford something and choosing to use your money wisely x

anyone else who watched saff unboxing her quarantine box from Anna think she sounds really sarcastic?? Esp at 5:18 lmao w the editing, honestly the stuff Anna got was so thought out and meaningful where 70% of saff’s box was just food you could get from the shop :// maybe Anna’s trying to fatten her up lol

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Those Jordans are real from CrepsUK but I'm confused as to how Saffron said she paid for hers or 'treated herself' to some and shouted out the insta page on her vlog so they must've been gifted too. No way Ana is getting them gifted and Saffron isnt.

They're bloody awful anyway - the trainers do not suit any of the clothes Ana usually wears. They'll just look as silly as her balenciagas.
Thanks for clarifying. I’m not massively into trainers so wasn’t sure if they real or not with Ana being sent what 3? 4? Pairs now.

Reactions: 2
Random but idk why but it irks me every time Anastasia & Saffron bring up how they share a 'favorite drink' & they call it Tequila Rosé -- it's called Tequila ROSE. It's a cream liqueur, rosé is a wine. They're both thick as all to me lol

View attachment 130049View attachment 130035
Tried this on a night out a few months ago to see if the hype is true. Anyone else find that it just tastes like watered down baileys with no flavour? Not that great

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.