Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

loveitbbysss

Chatty Member
Ana has SO much confidence, she talks about how these men in bars are looking at her… she’s deluded
Somebody lied to her several times, and told her that she was fly, hot, sexy and beautiful but shes nothing like that she's nothing of the sort

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37

doodlebug

VIP Member
Do you know what insinuating means - you said if you were Julie you’d feel uncomfortable. Guess your 4000 posts on tattle show you love ripping into randomers though. Strange.
Yes. I would feel uncomfortable if a grown man showed up to my 23 year old daughter’s book signing, just because it’s a little odd. I love how you didn’t deny it was you though!

Tattle is for tattling, love. Get over it.

• Heart

Kat5998

VIP Member
When you’re trying to figure out what shitty video you should recreate this week

IMG_0241.jpeg

• Haha

velvetglows

i am listening to the audio book and why tf is she talking about Freya’s body count and her sex/dating life? why the fuck did we need to know how many people she has slept with

• Wow
Reactions: 36

Wills315

VIP Member
Is this Ana's building? She has all those facilities and hasn't shown off any of them or even bloody used them !!
And the cost per month !!!
Did she say there was a dentist? Someone tell ana, quickly 😂

• Haha
her story is not adding up now

She actually went to Kavos with Haz before Santorini, according to her insta posts around that time and her vlogs
so if she slept with Byron in santorini then she actually slept with the DJ in Kavos BEFORE that

so pretty much most of that chapter is either bullshit or she didn't even do research on herself for her own book. it's comical at this point

i sound like a fan, but i'm really not, i just like finding out the tea 😂

• Haha
  • Wow

daisylee14

So Byron and Ana are staying an extra week or so in his words;

'on our own, book a villa or something to have a really nice time in Bali just the two of us'

That relationship is weird.
I feel like Byron secretly really loves the fact that Ana is crazy about him. He feeds into this narrative and meanwhile Ana gets dragged along. (Absolutely knowing she doesn’t stand a chance with him)
I think it suits the pair of them in different ways. Wouldn’t be surprised if they still sleep together on the odd occasion and not tell anyone else

doodlebug

VIP Member
Then this week Saffron said she's far too good to be the anxious attachment style.
Oh shut up Saffron. You took back a cheater. Unfortunately for you he proceeded to cheat yet again. Let’s not act like we have perfect standards ok hun?

onetreehill233

I've spent a lot of time in Bali over the years and yes, girls do walk around in bikinis AT THE BEACH.. but in Ubud (where they are now) there is no beach and it's a lot more spiritual/modest than the rest of the island. I can't believe no one has told her to put a top on. I could not believe my eyes when I saw her at the jewellery making class in a bikini when everyone else was fully clothed. She either has no sense/self awareness or straight up just has no respect.

Also, she DEFINITELY would have been told to take her sunglasses off her head at the monkey forest (which is actually full of temples.. yet again wearing in a bikini!!!), but she obviously wanted the content of a monkey stealing them. Absolute idiot.

Last edited:

daisy2809

VIP Member
honestly i wish these influencers would realise that covering up a bit more looks far nicer. i'm not talking turtleneck and trousers in bali, but as someone who used to dress like ana and have 90% of my skin on show, i feel so much better and less insecure for dressing more modestly. at the end of the day, this girl is literally a millionaire, but with the tat that she wears, if you saw her on the street she looks like a uni student with a fiver in their bank account. if she placed less importance and emphasis on her body, constantly after validation, she'd probably get taken a lot more seriously

(realise i probably sound boring, not trying to come across as holier than thou in any way, just my opinion ofc. i'd never judge an ordinary person for what they wear, just talking about influencers)

I had a look on here of the piece she wrote about her and Byron and I'm sorry but even if it isn't true WHY did she want to record the audio version herself so her nan could listen?!! Does her nan really need to listen to how and when she had sex with Byron.... my god.. TMI !

• Sick
  • Haha

gossipgirl59

VIP Member
What makes this whole thing worse imo is the fact she mainly did the audiobook so her nan could listen. WHY would her nan want to listen to her speaking about shagging byron on a sunbed??
Also the fact that atticus one day will wanna know what his big sisters book is about.. i don’t think she’s considered the repercussions for the future AT ALL
Oh Atticus will definitely get bullied in secondary school because of this

Susspicious

VIP Member
Seen this on the Amazon reviews, cuffing season 🤣so cringe that she put all this in her book, she’s so chronically online
Referring to gaslighting as “not cute” is… something else. She really doesn’t have the facilities to be speaking on these things.

Reactions: 35

MsGilmore

VIP Member
Nobody is offended by your ‘prank’ Ana! We’re just cringing at your desperation to get on Love Island!
I was howling at being told to look at my life by the woman who is in love with a gay man. 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

misssunshineuk

If you’re clearly doing an ad just declare it!! What are you gaining by being sneaky and trying to hide it. You accept anything for free and we all know you’re a chavvy scrounger - just own it!

• Sick
it's just all utter waffle. she is TWENTY THREE years old - has barely had a relationship, has no idea what being in love actually is. her and saffron have absolutely no idea what they are talking about

long term relationships can involve marriage, kids, mortgages, ill family members, pets, finances, housework, childcare - that's when you realise what loving someone or sharing your life with someone is. they haven't got a bloody clue. they should just fking enjoy themselves while they're still so young and stop being so desperate to settle down. and especially stop revolving their lives around men.

Reactions: 34