Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

mySON

Chatty Member
Byron's sexuality aside, i think the most horrific part about this whole thing is that she's dedicated a book about sex to her younger bother and her reason for recording an audio book is so HER NAN CAN LISTEN TO IT

• Sick
Reactions: 52

gossipgirl59

VIP Member
Firstly, how rude?? She spelt a fans name wrong when it was right there

Secondly, how has no one told ana that her signature looks like it says ‘Anaftafia’
IMG_2202.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 51

peachesandcreamz

VIP Member
I am actually gobsmacked she's admitted to all this. Not the sex or whatever, and it's not at all surprising that she's clearly besotted with him - but it's also quite clear that it's not reciprocated. She's really putting herself out there and it's kinda cringe.

I can't get my head around they both admitted they "liked" each other after kissing and shagging - then just decided to be friends lol?? What, why?! "Don't want to ruin the friendship" sounds like a load of shite. And like you say Ana - what future partner is going to be comfortable with you being around Byron 25/7 after hearing all this? Touching tongues for selfies and sleeping in the same bed?

I wonder if Byron's comfortable with all this being in print forever....

Reactions: 50

doodlebug

VIP Member
Girlies I read her book because I wanted to gossip on here but truthfully it was very boring.

I am fully SHOOK at the revelation she and Byron had sex. And I’m almost impressed she’s kept that quiet this whole time cos you know she has been DYING to shout that shit from the rooftops. I’m just so confused?? I also feel like Ana is the only woman he has ever slept with, the rest have been men. She’s still in love with him. Her acknowledgment for him was crazy.

I’m convinced she lost her virginity to her friend Doyle if anyone remembers him. Then was celibate for three years before shagging Byron a handful of times. It seems she only became sexually active after moving to Manchester - and there were lots of boys. I couldn’t keep up with which boy she was talking about.

That finance bro that worked at Deloitte or whatever really did a number on her. Her first proper love and heartbreak. She mentioned someone she views as a soulmate and has a soul-tie with, (and it’s not Byron) and I think it’s this guy. He continued to call Ana for advice about the girl he cheated on her with and was all “you’re the only one I want to talk to about this, but don’t tell anyone cos it’ll fuck things up for me” and she let him do this cos his happiness meant so much more to her than her own???????

Oh it was fully ghost written. Words like “emotional juxtaposition”; “succinctly”; “array”; and “dissect” did not come out of Kingnorth’s tiny pea brain did they.

Dying that Saffron couldn’t resist shading Ana in her own book:

IMG_7700.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 50

roddylove

Chatty Member
i just find it weird she dedicated a book where she’s talking about her sex life to her mum? lmaoooo😭😭😭😭

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 49

peachesandcreamz

VIP Member
genuinely so confused about her and Byron sleeping together multiple times

some of the stuff she has said in this book is really going to backfire on her if she does eventually find a relationship
she spoke about how her and byron will always have feelings for each other more than friendship. so if her future boyfriend reads this he would most likely not be comfortable with her friendship with him, and she is around him 24/7. it's seriously messed up and cringeworthy that she has put this out into the world. Byron is gay though as well? i'm so confused. she says she always thought he is the person she is going to marry and have kids with? Byron needs to run for the hills. they will definitely not be friends by the time they are 30.

apart from that pretty much everything in the book is stuff she has spoken about in podcasts.
she went into detail about a 'situationship' where she basically just let a guy use her for months

still doesn't make any sense why she split with her ex-boyfriend when he sounded like she is everything she is looking for

the book is a load of drivel! she contadicts herself constantly and her 'advice' is just stuff she's read on tiktok. she has no experience whatsoever and she's only 23 so i have no idea how this got published.
OMG spill more please??? She says they've shagged multiple times?! "Will always have feelings for each other more than friendship"?? NAHHHH this is fucking bizarre guys 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 48

areyoujoking

VIP Member
Anyone else just so un-interested in watching these privileged twats galavanting around Bali for free, in the hope that it encourages us peasants spend thousands of pounds booking the exact same trip?

• Heart
Reactions: 48

iloveaddisonrae

the funniest stuff wasn't even the sleeping with byron, it was the weird added information that was just not needed lmao
'I had my own shelf but i wasn't paying rent'
'we pretended to take pregnancy pictures on holiday'

why was this NEEDED

• Haha
Reactions: 47

chicken_chaser

The ski trip didn’t make it into the book sadly lmao.

I’m posting the acknowledgements and then will post Julie’s section. Sorry I may have exaggerated - it was a “situationship” with a married man - whatever the hell that means!

View attachment 2985354
so many best friends :love: :love: 🥴 why did she have to include everyone she's ever talked to?! And I feel like Taneshas shouldn't have been pushed in near the end, seeing as she is probably her only non-fake friend!

• Haha
Reactions: 45

lilacrain

Best part about this is Ana admitting she lost her virginity but then didn’t sleep with anyone for 2-3 years. The same time she bragged about how good she was at giving head and how many people she’s slept with. When you overcompensate it’s soooo obvious you’re lying I’m embarrassed that she even made comments like she did knowing she was terrified to actually sleep with anyone. Weird behaviour

Reactions: 44

urethrafranklin

i’m still catching up on this thread but byron holding her belly like she was pregnant?????? WHAT THE ACTUAL
sorry i’m still stuck on this…… ana was imagining herself pregnant with byron’s kids when he was cradling her mcdonalds bloat and she thinks that they are JUST FRIENDS???? girl get a therapist this is beyond delulu

• Haha
  • Wow

doodlebug

VIP Member
Also if I had no idea who she or the greasy gang were, the book would be so hard to follow. Byron is introduced by taking over a section of the book and talking about Grindr and gay hook-up culture and his escapades with men. Then a couple chapters later it talks about him hooking up with Ana. It doesn’t talk about his sexuality or being bi. It talks about him being gay, sleeping with Ana, and then his longterm relationship (with a man).

I can’t help but feel like the WHOLE reason she wrote this book was to spill that she’d been there with Byron. I agree with a couple people who have said it now, but it would’ve been a much better book idea to talk about how she came from being raised by a single mum on benefits to a young millionaire etc. She already has a shitty sex podcast. This is just another extension of it.

Last edited: