Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

milkywaygirl

VIP Member
something worth noting, i vividly remember in one of her or byron’s vlog when she was filming the audiobook, she talks about byron recording his section and how he didn’t think she’d be going into as much detail as she did and that he thought she would just glaze over parts - it seems like she just wanted the whole world to know about her and byron??? so so so bizarre to me it’s like the tiktok trend at the moment that’s like ‘i remember when i lost my mind’ and it’s girls saying all the crazy things they did when they had a crush on a guy when they were younger, she is absolutely infatuated with him and it’s embarrassing

Reactions: 32

misssunshineuk

So a bunch of people saw her film the walk and then hyped up the prank, no one believed you love and we just felt sorry for you.

and a Sunday times best seller? Sad day for literature and quality writing by actual hard working authors

lilacrain

I can’t feel sorry for her knowing we’re the same age and all she does is succumb to peer pressure. She has got such a wonderful life for herself and I’d respect her a lot more if she just portrayed her true self. The lengths she goes to just to fit in is sad I agree, but she upped and moved her life to Manchester purely to follow her friends and someone she’s clearly still infatuated with. At the age of 23 there is zero need for her to still be altering who she is to suit others it’s not normal

GossWhore

VIP Member
am i okay to post book spoilers? i'm 80% through and just read the part about her and Byron and there is a LOT to unpack
Not really spoilers as we know it's shit. Go ahead
---
genuinely so confused about her and Byron sleeping together multiple times

some of the stuff she has said in this book is really going to backfire on her if she does eventually find a relationship
she spoke about how her and byron will always have feelings for each other more than friendship. so if her future boyfriend reads this he would most likely not be comfortable with her friendship with him, and she is around him 24/7. it's seriously messed up and cringeworthy that she has put this out into the world. Byron is gay though as well? i'm so confused. she says she always thought he is the person she is going to marry and have kids with? Byron needs to run for the hills. they will definitely not be friends by the time they are 30.

apart from that pretty much everything in the book is stuff she has spoken about in podcasts.
she went into detail about a 'situationship' where she basically just let a guy use her for months

still doesn't make any sense why she split with her ex-boyfriend when he sounded like she is everything she is looking for

the book is a load of drivel! she contadicts herself constantly and her 'advice' is just stuff she's read on tiktok. she has no experience whatsoever and she's only 23 so i have no idea how this got published.
Please take a photo of the sleeping with Bryon part. Because WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 31

GuruGossiper105

From the screenshots on here, it literally reads like she’s just written in her diary… she’s got the words down on paper and that’s it

• Haha

Susspicious

VIP Member
I think she wanted a big exclusive to get people talking about the book, and they cooked this up together. I can imagine they once (a long time ago) had mutual crushes on each other and possibly kissed or maybe more (at a push, they had a short “relationship” that included sex - though I kinda doubt it), but I’m sorry, I just don’t believe that Byron [still] has genuine romantic feelings for her. She needs to get over him.

• Haha

doodlebug

VIP Member
Slagging off a random person on Anastasia’s tattle is another level of sad😂😂 This page is for ana who chooses to put herself out there not for insinuating that some man you have never met is a pervert. What strange behaviour doll x
Can you read? I literally said I’m *not* saying he’s a pervert.
Anyway, guessing it’s you in the picture, doll x

• Haha

amyparsons

As someone whose PCOS makes their life absolutely miserable and who DOESN’t get gifted medical care and has to wait months for blood tests and ultrasounds, kindly fuck off Ana.

• Heart
  • Sad

Susspicious

VIP Member
the recklessness of people who visit bali actually stresses me out, near enough bare feet and exposed legs on a moped.. bye bye skin if you come off lol
Wow, she put a disclaimer on screen in the vlog that you should wear a helmet, yet still uses that for her thumbnail. She really doesn’t give a shit about what she might influence young people to copy/do.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 30

coconochanel

VIP Member
So her cars making a loud noise and even though people are pointing and a man gets out his car and points to the front of her car she carries on driving to Byron's and it turns out the front is hanging off. What a fucking idiot!

• Haha
  • Wow

Helya

I don't get why she loves flexing about having sex? It's nothing to brag about especially to your young audience

daisy2809

VIP Member
lol atticus 'growing up too fast', shes the one who forced him to sit in a youtube video while she asked him about sex and crushes 😕

• Sick