Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

GossWhore

VIP Member
Ana in Julies video, ignoring her mum and on her phone

And guess what she's staring at... kidding...I edited that but the rest is true
Screenshot_20240609_130623_Canva.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 83

doodlebug

VIP Member
Also she exposed Julie for dating a married man for years. (Julie didn’t know he had a wife) but why put that shit in PRINT???? Trashy family 🩷

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 74

tusk

ITV letting Ana have fake Love Island pictures done is giving Make-A-Wish 😭 They can tell how desperate she is

• Haha
Reactions: 72

zowhora

You could not torture some of that information out of me. My eyes 😭 like many people have already said, this is such a fucking poorly written book from the excerpts so far. Jesus.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 72
genuinely so confused about her and Byron sleeping together multiple times

some of the stuff she has said in this book is really going to backfire on her if she does eventually find a relationship
she spoke about how her and byron will always have feelings for each other more than friendship. so if her future boyfriend reads this he would most likely not be comfortable with her friendship with him, and she is around him 24/7. it's seriously messed up and cringeworthy that she has put this out into the world. Byron is gay though as well? i'm so confused. she says she always thought he is the person she is going to marry and have kids with? Byron needs to run for the hills. they will definitely not be friends by the time they are 30.

the first time they slept together Byron went home early because he was 'so drunk' and her and her friends discussed ana sleeping with him. ana then goes home and gets into his bed and they have sex for the first time. so she took advantage of him drunk? i cringed at this part. she didn't want to tell their friends but byron 'bit her lip so hard that it was swollen' :sick: so it was obvious. they then slept together in Santorini on the beach and it was 'one of the prettiest places i've ever had sex'.

apart from that pretty much everything in the book is stuff she has spoken about in podcasts.
she went into detail about a 'situationship' where she basically just let a guy use her for months

still doesn't make any sense why she split with her ex-boyfriend when he sounded like she is everything she is looking for

the book is a load of drivel! she contadicts herself constantly and her 'advice' is just stuff she's read on tiktok. she has no experience whatsoever and she's only 23 so i have no idea how this got published.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 68

Instafamousssss

VIP Member
Bryon was figuring out his sexuality and used Ana to do so. Ana fell in love with Byron and still till this day WANTS him! Feelings not mutual no matter what he says.

she’s frigging mental for publishing all that.

Reactions: 68

Abi17117

I might be as delulu as ana but I feel like the whole entire reason ana wrote this book is to flex that she’s shagged Byron and to admit that she loves him still in the hopes that he’ll finally be like okay lets get married

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 66

daisylee14

What makes this whole thing worse imo is the fact she mainly did the audiobook so her nan could listen. WHY would her nan want to listen to her speaking about shagging byron on a sunbed??
Also the fact that atticus one day will wanna know what his big sisters book is about.. i don’t think she’s considered the repercussions for the future AT ALL

• Sick
Reactions: 63

gossipgirl59

VIP Member
Girlies I read her book because I wanted to gossip on here but truthfully it was very boring.

I am fully SHOOK at the revelation she and Byron had sex. And I’m almost impressed she’s kept that quiet this whole time cos you know she has been DYING to shout that shit from the rooftops. I’m just so confused?? I also feel like Ana is the only woman he has ever slept with, the rest have been men. She’s still in love with him. Her acknowledgment for him was crazy.

I’m convinced she lost her virginity to her friend Doyle if anyone remembers him. Then was celibate for three years before shagging Byron a handful of times. It seems she only became sexually active after moving to Manchester - and there were lots of boys. I couldn’t keep up with which boy she was talking about.

That finance bro that worked at Deloitte or whatever really did a number on her. Her first proper love and heartbreak. She mentioned someone she views as a soulmate and has a soul-tie with, (and it’s not Byron) and I think it’s this guy. He continued to call Ana for advice about the girl he cheated on her with and was all “you’re the only one I want to talk to about this, but don’t tell anyone cos it’ll fuck things up for me” and she let him do this cos his happiness meant so much more to her than her own???????

Oh it was fully ghost written. Words like “emotional juxtaposition”; “succinctly”; “array”; and “dissect” did not come out of Kingnorth’s tiny pea brain did they.

Dying that Saffron couldn’t resist shading Ana in her own book:

View attachment 2980327
“When the time does come where she has a partner who she wants to share online, I will hopefully be the person she comes to for some advice and I can guide her through it all”

Ermmm Saffy B idk if you’ve forgotten but you can’t keep a man and they cheat on you. No one wants advice from you

• Haha
Reactions: 56

Wills315

VIP Member
Girlies I read her book because I wanted to gossip on here but truthfully it was very boring.

I am fully SHOOK at the revelation she and Byron had sex. And I’m almost impressed she’s kept that quiet this whole time cos you know she has been DYING to shout that shit from the rooftops. I’m just so confused?? I also feel like Ana is the only woman he has ever slept with, the rest have been men. She’s still in love with him. Her acknowledgment for him was crazy.

I’m convinced she lost her virginity to her friend Doyle if anyone remembers him. Then was celibate for three years before shagging Byron a handful of times. It seems she only became sexually active after moving to Manchester - and there were lots of boys. I couldn’t keep up with which boy she was talking about.

That finance bro that worked at Deloitte or whatever really did a number on her. Her first proper love and heartbreak. She mentioned someone she views as a soulmate and has a soul-tie with, (and it’s not Byron) and I think it’s this guy. He continued to call Ana for advice about the girl he cheated on her with and was all “you’re the only one I want to talk to about this, but don’t tell anyone cos it’ll fuck things up for me” and she let him do this cos his happiness meant so much more to her than her own???????

Oh it was fully ghost written. Words like “emotional juxtaposition”; “succinctly”; “array”; and “dissect” did not come out of Kingnorth’s tiny pea brain did they.

Dying that Saffron couldn’t resist shading Ana in her own book:

View attachment 2980327
Guide her through it all? 🤣 Didn't the lad saffron is talking about fuck off to America and cheat on her not to long after? 😂 I've always thought Saffron feels she's above ana and is doing her a favour by being her friend. Both as deluded as each other though, so at least they have that in common.

• Haha
Reactions: 55