Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

wingwah

Pretending she has a secret admirer, pretending she’s going on love island - when will something real happen to this girl

• Haha
Reactions: 40

Aliyahhh

VIP Member
New to this thread after seeing the awful tiktok of the sex goddess talking about her and Byron.. also i’m dying to know.. when you all keep mentioning the “ski trip “ what’s that all about?😏
At this rate I reckon her and Saff fucking slept together on this famous hush hush ski trip

• Haha
Reactions: 40

laulau29

Chatty Member
How does talking about your sex life on a piece of paper make you an author? If i print out my groupchat messages will i be an author too

• Haha
Reactions: 39

D_Wills

VIP Member
I hate myself for asking this, but does she mention what happened on the ski trip with Saff?

• Haha

misssunshineuk

Don’t tell me someone has messaged her and tells her she was “born to be a writer”? No. She. Wasn’t. If anyone thinks this go pick up an actual book by someone who’s actually worked on their craft and don’t give false praise to someone who’s utterly talentless and continues to prove it.

coconochanel

VIP Member
I think this is why her and the other guy broke up because she is in love with Byron and waiting for him to say 'yeah ok lets be in a relationship' hate to break it to you Ana but I think you'll be waiting forever for that to happen, move on!

Like you lot have said if she does get a new BF he wont want her hanging around with Bryon when they have been intimate with each other and are always sharing a bed!

doodlebug

VIP Member
All these sleepovers and spending all day in bed together when hungover, “baby” this “baby” that, are extra weird now knowing their history. She’s probably in the back of her mind hoping it will happen again.

I feel like now he’s only interested in men. Which is probably a blessing in disguise for her. She would be a mess if she had to watch him date other girls.

Gagaforgagaloo

I’m dying imagining the conversation between her & Love Island! ‘Aw Ana darlin‘ we don’t want you on the show but we can help you prank everyone into thinking you’re actually going on it, is that something you’d be interested in hun? Xoxo’

• Haha
Reactions: 38

gossipqween4lyfe

for me it’s the cringey bombshell music in the back she’s honestly not fooled a single person and i can’t believe she honestly she thinks she’s love island material hahahahahahaha she’s absolutely vile

loveitbbysss

Chatty Member
Honestly its not even about her looks. I would actually LOVE to see some diversity in there. Some regular people with regular jobs, regular gnashers, plus size girls, girls with normal boobs, stretch marks, pale skin etc. HOWEVER its Onion queens desperation, boring personalty, embarrassingly vapid and over inflated ego and the fact she thinks shes hot shit when she isn't thats the issue. Most regular looking people know they are regular and stay humble. I honestly don't think Ana is ugly, its just her personalty that has become so. Also, her damn Hygeine issues.

• Heart

gossipgirl59

VIP Member
Does ana not realise her future partner would not be okay with her being friends with Byron? But of course, she would choose Byron over them