Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Smooch11

Actually feel bad for Callum in this vlog, he’s just trying to enjoy his first trip to the US and all ana does is constantly compare it to the other times she’s been. Honestly, in universal she did it pretty much in every clip

• Heart
Reactions: 34

Clubroyahls

Chatty Member
I honestly feel sorry for her at this point, surely she can see how pathetic she comes across. 😅🤣... 'I had to say I'm going in as a celebrity bombshell.. I can confirm I'm not a celebrity' lol Ana, you're not a bombshell either love.

Haz and Byrons reactions were so fake. Haz's especially.

• Haha

Aliyahhh

VIP Member
Why did we need to know so much detail about Ana and Byron
Why did we need to know Freya’s body count
Why do we need to know ANYTHING about Julie’s past relationships
It is all so un necessary and un interesting
It’s like she didn’t have enough life experience (and rightly so she’s very young) to write about herself to fill a book so she’s drafted everyone around her in to waffle some irrelevant bollocks

Grejaha

VIP Member
They are a bunch of weirdos because there was a group photo but she CHOOSE to add this one to the photo carousel.
And the caption is bs and offensive to REAL authors - is she allergic to punctuation?View attachment 2984365
It’s the “I left school at 16 unsure what direction life was going in”, making it sound like she absolutely had to leave, she chose to leave bc she wanted to do YouTube instead, you knew exactly what direction you were going in

• Haha

misssunshineuk

Hilariously in her book she said boys versions of the ick are girls who don’t blend their make up properly and eat loudly and something else I forgot but they all screamed Ana! They were literally telling her but she just couldn’t see it!

• Haha

gossipgirl59

VIP Member
I wish she would just embrace her features rather than editing herself like crazy. It would be refreshing for young girls to see

Why was she crying in her recent video “she makes a difference in peoples lives”, girl all you do is film fast food videos and stare at Byron. Your not inspirational

• Haha

Susspicious

VIP Member
Does she not think to herself, if they “will always have feelings for each other more than friendship”, why are they not together? She would jump at the chance. He just doesn’t want you, babe. 🙄

Reactions: 33

MsGilmore

VIP Member
I listened to this today and it really, really bothered me what little effort they put into their podcasts. Steven Bartlett (Diary of a CEO) researches the topic thoroughly, reads all of his guests books and watches all of their films/shows, and then uses this to prepare quotes and questions etc for a well-informed discussion. Likewise with true crime podcasts - there is a lot of time and research that goes into them.
Saffron CLEARLY hadn’t even bothered to look at the title of the podcast. Knew absolutely eff all about beige and red flags. And as for Ana, someone who has supposedly written a chapter on the topic, all she could manage was reading a definition off of a screen and couldn’t even provide further explanation as to what a beige flag actually is. Neither prepared their “own beige flags” so there was 5 minutes of “ummmmm I don’t knowwwww what mine isssssss…”. Surely you would pre-think something as minor as this?
Out of the pair, Ana tends to offer marginally more pertinent contributions compared to Saffron who often repeats back what Ana has just said except with a more limited vocabulary.
Sorry ramble. It just made me angry how poor it was. Don’t know why I put myself through it!
Steven Bartlett is a wanker!

• Heart

cihcihcih

First ever post on here just to say that I cannot get over a 23-year-old writing an advice book on anything, least of all sex and relationships.

I'm 26 and have actually dated and slept around quite a bit, and I still wouldn't DREAM of attempting to do anything like that. I know someone in her management or whatever probably just told her to write about this topic, but it comes off so arrogant to think you know anything worth sharing. I'd need someone to be at least in their late thirties to even consider reading their advice on this, and even that still feels quite young to be honest when you think about how much happens in the many years after that.

I almost feel a bit sorry for her because I definitely went through a period of time when I overcompensated when talking about sex because I wasn't very confident in myself and how I looked, but I also don't feel bad because I was 18/19 doing that and I also wasn't projecting that on to younger, more impressionable girls (because I assume the only people who would be interested in or feel like they got anything from this book would be 14-year-olds at the oldest).

EDIT: Also that story about sleeping with her friend reads exactly like how I would've written about the guy I swore I was fine just casually sleeping with when I was 18-19 but was actually completely infatuated with. She's really just put all her cards on the table there, it'd be a bit heartbreaking to read if it weren't entirely her decision to publish that.

Last edited:

Helya

I'm dead, in her latest video she complains how everyone is saying "what does she know about relationships", goes on to say I have had a boyfriend I've been in a long... then she stops cuz she knows that relationship was not long at all

• Haha

Melier

VIP Member
I saw someone say she’s just published a fan fiction about herself and it’s probably true 🥲

• Haha
  • Heart

Clubroyahls

Chatty Member
I don't understand Byrons video at all, I understand the sexuality part but surely they knew how people would react to it. Why even put it in a book.

Reactions: 32