Anastasia Kingsnorth #78 Stas the Love Island Siren. The person I want to couple up with is...Byron.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The fact that the staff are paid to do those rose petals in the pool for the gram as well.

Also, why isn't anyone talking about Ana's story of her floating in the ocean in a life ring and people had to rescue her lmao šŸ¤£ šŸ¤£ I was creasing at that and the hapless attempt to throw a rope at her

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The fact that the staff are paid to do those rose petals in the pool for the gram as well.

Also, why isn't anyone talking about Ana's story of her floating in the ocean in a life ring and people had to rescue her lmao šŸ¤£ šŸ¤£ I was creasing at that and the hapless attempt to throw a rope at her
Cant she swim?

Anastasia Kingsnorth #79 T*ts spilling out everyday what a state, Ana hun youā€™re never going to turn Byron straight

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Why does she always have to have her tits out?! The other girls are wearing sensible tops for a monkey visit!
because sheā€™s insecure as hell, and finds her tits to be the only thing she has thatā€™s remotely attractive about her.
---
Ana thinks sheā€™s in Ibiza with her tits out , itā€™s giving Cassie from euphoria.

relax Ana, youā€™re holiday isnā€™t going to turn into a 24/7 fuckfest just because youā€™re tits are out.

next up, sheā€™ll ā€œhintā€, that she shagged everybody on the trip, the guy riding the motorcycle, and the airport security. Sex goddess xoxo

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
because sheā€™s insecure as hell, and finds her tits to be the only thing she has thatā€™s remotely attractive about her.
---
Ana thinks sheā€™s in Ibiza with her tits out , itā€™s giving Cassie from euphoria.

relax Ana, youā€™re holiday isnā€™t going to turn into a 24/7 fuckfest just because youā€™re tits are out.

next up, sheā€™ll ā€œhintā€, that she shagged everybody on the trip, the guy riding the motorcycle, and the airport security. Sex goddess xoxo
It's giving.... *2nD bOoK vIbEs" slayyyyyy

• Haha
Reactions: 1
View attachment 3023911

She's always spilling out her tops.
She is so desperate for her boobs to look squished and big so that everyone notices them
---
I still canā€™t believe she made out Australia was wild when all she did was kiss someone or something

Reactions: 5
I donā€™t understand bc the caption is ā€˜WE wrote a Sunday timesā€™ and the vid is of her and Byron, but what about her bffl Saffron who also had a part to play in writing the book??

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I donā€™t understand bc the caption is ā€˜WE wrote a Sunday timesā€™ and the vid is of her and Byron, but what about her bffl Saffron who also had a part to play in writing the book??
But does she want to fck Saffron?

• Haha
The fashion choices in the new vlog are ā€¦. Interesting.
I canā€™t cope with pig tails on anyone over the age of four, especially with greasy slick back hair with creepy ribbons on the end and her tits out. What the hell is her style?!

The fashion choices in the new vlog are ā€¦. Interesting.
I canā€™t cope with pig tails on anyone over the age of four, especially with greasy slick back hair with creepy ribbons on the end and her tits out. What the hell is her style?!
She looks ugly af
Screenshot_20240630_135743_YouTube.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
So sheā€™s terrified of water yet goes swimming at Alton towers with Atticus and also went in the water in Florida and went in a rubber ring on her own!šŸ˜• makes no sense!

Reactions: 6