Anastasia Kingsnorth #78 Stas the Love Island Siren. The person I want to couple up with is...Byron.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All bloody gifted. God knows what all us normal people ate doing wrong. Tired of seeing all these lazy influences get things for free left right and centre.

1719678031964.jpg

---
Also this relationship is bleeping weird. Can't tell who is leading it, Byron comes across really creepy and just weird as. And Ana just stupidly believing it because anything for her 5 minutes of fame.

Screenshot_20240629_171718_Instagram.jpg

How has the book got best seller with so many bad reviews??

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Ok I’ve had a look at the Sunday Times best seller list for last Sunday (23rd June) and Ana’s book isn’t on it. Let alone in the top 5? Does anyone know how this works?

I am thinking it’s number 5 in some obscure category that the publishers have access to. As far as I can tell there’s only 4 categories that are published (fiction, non fiction and hardback/paperback in both)

Editing to add - on the Amazon charts, the highest position is number 5 on Biography > Family and Marriage. I really don’t believe the STB ranking is exactly what she’s saying it is

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
I am thinking it’s number 5 in some obscure category that the publishers have access to.
That's usually it. A bit like on Amazon where a product can be shown as "Amazon's choice" for a certain phrase. Her book is probably number 1 bestseller for Anastasia Kingsnorth books...

• Haha
Reactions: 19
That's usually it. A bit like on Amazon where a product can be shown as "Amazon's choice" for a certain phrase. Her book is probably number 1 bestseller for Anastasia Kingsnorth books...
also, when people post about being sunday times bestseller they usually put an image of it? correct me if i’m wrong, but all i’ve seen from her is a couple of comments about it now the reel?

Reactions: 3
It’s the fact they’re holding hands while they jump into the pool that’s the cringiest. Either move out of the friend zone and just be together or behave like friends!

Reactions: 8