Anastasia Kingsnorth #78 Stas the Love Island Siren. The person I want to couple up with is...Byron.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lmao just came across this old tiktok of Anas saying hers and her friends kiss counts everyone else’s is 10 max and hers is 23 lol from 2020
1- defo cap
2- who the duck over the age of 16 has a 'kiss count' 😂 such an ick

• Haha
Reactions: 21
No one talks about the podcast on here or saffrons thread anymore. I can only assume it’s cos no one (including me) can bring themselves to listen 🙃
I love to listen as someone who struggles to get to sleep, just makes you doze off instantly xx

anyways most episodes are normally them just reading off their phones about whatever topic they’ve picked, zero research or planning done before they just quote online articles

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I love to listen as someone who struggles to get to sleep, just makes you doze off instantly xx

anyways most episodes are normally them just reading off their phones about whatever topic they’ve picked, zero research or planning done before they just quote online articles
Careful, she’ll crop that and use it as a review

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Nanny is just the sweetest soul ever , how the hell did she give birth to old Julie !!!!

Reactions: 12
Nanny is just the sweetest soul ever , how the hell did she give birth to old Julie !!!!
It seems to skip a generation 😂 very controversial opinion, but I think Ana is a sweet girl, and we all know Julie “YOU STOOPID GIRL” Stanton is nothing of the sort!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
She does not know the basic of things does she, factor 15 for Bali? and her makeup looks awful as per she needs to invest in a mirror as she clearly hasn't got one!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
It looks like she was wearing the plain white t-shirt she wore for her book signing the day before as well. I pretty much don’t noticeably sweat, but even I wouldn’t wear the same t-shirt two whole, long days in a row in summer, especially if I was meeting hundreds of fans and putting my arms around them to take photos.

Reactions: 17
It looks like she was wearing the plain white t-shirt she wore for her book signing the day before as well. I pretty much don’t noticeably sweat, but even I wouldn’t wear the same t-shirt two whole, long days in a row in summer, especially if I was meeting hundreds of fans and putting my arms around them to take photos.
Nah that’s gross. Put on a fresh outfit for a public appearance, esp where you’re hugging people and stuff? It’s just basic manners/hygiene.

Like how no one shows up to work in the same clothes they wore the day before?! Oh Ana.

• Sick
Reactions: 13
Why does she always have to have her tits out?! The other girls are wearing sensible tops for a monkey visit!
She's actually ridiculous
Just because you visit a warm country doesn't mean you need to stroll around in tiny bikinis 24/7
Feel free to put some clothes on ana 🙄

Reactions: 27
Indonesia is a Muslim country too but Ana’s walking around half naked 🙃

• Wow
Reactions: 26
Miss Ana, this is not your body nor tan.
Cannot stand the way influencers can’t take photos without pretending to be models. She looks a hundred times better when she smiles (please no one bring up her teeth). She really acts like she’s in Vogue.

Reactions: 24
Why does she literally look like she has Byron’s boxers on 🤣🤣
She wishes. 😂

I haven’t even looked but I bet you could find a picture of Tate McRae wearing something very similar in about three seconds. Either that or Byron said it’d look good and she hasn’t learnt from every other time he’s suggested she wear something repulsive.

• Haha
Reactions: 12