Anastasia Kingsnorth #78 Stas the Love Island Siren. The person I want to couple up with is...Byron.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
But she’s incredibly attached to Byron and can’t do anything without him?!
Make it make sense 😂😂😂

what a cash grab
Yeah her behaviour doesn’t give self awareness vibes! She is infatuated with a man who is unavailable to her!

Reactions: 7
I’m currently one chapter in of her new book and my god I AM BORED!! The writing is terribleeee, honestly sounds like something Atticus could have written and it just feels so rushed with extremely little detail. I actually thought Byron’s part in the book was decent! He threw a few tit jokes in but his writhing skills are definitely better than Ana’s… don’t waste your money or time with this book, it’s just not worth it.

-——-

Also nice to see the book was proof read before it was published🙃
IMG_2784.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 43
The ski trip didn’t make it into the book sadly lmao.

I’m posting the acknowledgements and then will post Julie’s section. Sorry I may have exaggerated - it was a “situationship” with a married man - whatever the hell that means!

View attachment 2985354
Forgive me if I’m wrong because, like ana, I’m no author… but shouldn’t it be “my mum, Julie and my nan, Wendy” rather than without the commas?

Reactions: 11
I just assumed she got banged by Jed
No way she would’ve mentioned that in the book and she hasn’t slept with many people. Besides Saffron giggles when mentioning the ski story and surely she wouldn’t be excited that her best friend and brother slept together

Her book was not needed and she wrote absolute rubbish. She gives generic advice and she doesn’t even have that much experience with guys. Her stories are basic and a lot have probably went through similar and got over it

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
“To the most important woman in my life, my mum Julie”- meanwhile she doesn’t visit her mum often and when she does, she either mocks Julie or is glued to her phone instead

Reactions: 18
I’m currently one chapter in of her new book and my god I AM BORED!! The writing is terribleeee, honestly sounds like something Atticus could have written and it just feels so rushed with extremely little detail. I actually thought Byron’s part in the book was decent! He threw a few tit jokes in but his writhing skills are definitely better than Ana’s… don’t waste your money or time with this book, it’s just not worth it.

-——-

Also nice to see the book was proof read before it was published🙃View attachment 2986339
off topic but loveee your nails😍

• Heart
Does she mention Jack Maynard in the book? I still don’t believe that one (don’t believe she shagged Byron either 😂)

TLDR; he says he’s seen all the comments of people questioning his sexuality after reading Ana’s book, he doesn’t care what people think of him and sounds like he doesn’t label himself in any particular way?

Reactions: 2

TLDR; he says he’s seen all the comments of people questioning his sexuality after reading Ana’s book, he doesn’t care what people think of him and sounds like he doesn’t label himself in any particular way?
Don't like the prick at all, but he's absolutely right here - no need to stick a sexuality label on Byron or anyone else.

Doesn't add anything to the conversation and it's inappropriate to speculate about something like that in my opinion.

Reactions: 15
Don't like the prick at all, but he's absolutely right here - no need to stick a sexuality label on Byron or anyone else.

Doesn't add anything to the conversation and it's inappropriate to speculate about something like that in my opinion.
He totally skipped the whole part of Ana taking advantage of him being drunk though ? If you’re going to put out a TikTok trying to help and advise people then address the actually huge issue that’s been created by Ana !! I couldn’t care less if Byron was straight , Bi or gay but these people are suppose to be influencers !!

Reactions: 20