Anastasia Kingsnorth #78 Stas the Love Island Siren. The person I want to couple up with is...Byron.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The ski trip didnā€™t make it into the book sadly lmao.

Iā€™m posting the acknowledgements and then will post Julieā€™s section. Sorry I may have exaggerated - it was a ā€œsituationshipā€ with a married man - whatever the hell that means!

View attachment 2985354
Thank you! I donā€™t think she realises acknowledgements are for the people that helped with the book. Like thereā€™s no mention of the publishing team?

Was interested to see which ā€œbest friendsā€ made the cut. Molly Marsh didnā€™t!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Posting the only other interesting story - when she got cheated on by that Finance bro she dated before her bf. (Itā€™s long):

image.jpg

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Posting the only other interesting story - when she got cheated on by that Finance bro she dated before her bf. (Itā€™s long):

View attachment 2985524
CBA reading all of those right now, but shouldn't it be matched WITH him not matched him? I've never used Hinge but I'm fairly sure whatever she's written isn't grammatically correct?

Reactions: 25
CBA reading all of those right now, but shouldn't it be matched WITH him not matched him? I've never used Hinge but I'm fairly sure whatever she's written isn't grammatically correct?
Youā€™re correct, but ā€œmatched himā€ is just what illiterate people like Ana say.

• Haha
Reactions: 13

View attachment 2985524
Taking one for the team, thank you. šŸ¤£
Had to laugh when she said he only kissed her on the forehead, I wonder why? šŸ¤” Wouldn't be anything to do with the raw onion and crusty concealer lips of course šŸ¤¢šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She goes from claiming this is a "guide" one minute to a "diary" the next. The whole way through the book she says she's "still learning" - so who the hell are you to be writing a book teaching people how to deal with love and sex?????
no cos I was about to come and say I swear she was harping on about this book being not just about love relationships but a relationship with yourself? I just cannot believe someone has proof read this and thought 'yea you know what, we'll publish that.'

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Why did we need to know so much detail about Ana and Byron
Why did we need to know Freyaā€™s body count
Why do we need to know ANYTHING about Julieā€™s past relationships
It is all so un necessary and un interesting
Itā€™s like she didnā€™t have enough life experience (and rightly so sheā€™s very young) to write about herself to fill a book so sheā€™s drafted everyone around her in to waffle some irrelevant bollocks

Reactions: 34
The ski trip didnā€™t make it into the book sadly lmao.

Iā€™m posting the acknowledgements and then will post Julieā€™s section. Sorry I may have exaggerated - it was a ā€œsituationshipā€ with a married man - whatever the hell that means!

View attachment 2985354
Honestly find it so amusing how she has a dedication section to her nan and little brother but this is the same book where she describes sleeping with Byron šŸ’€

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14