Anastasia Kingsnorth #78 Stas the Love Island Siren. The person I want to couple up with is...Byron.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is it not strange that an old man has gone to a 23 year olds book signing and has purchased a book about her sex life? The poster was right to say Julie should be uncomfortable. That doesn’t mean he’s a pervert but it’s still weird

It’s only not weird if he was there on behalf of his daughter or someone he knew
If you look at his instagram his wife was there aswell she took a picture with Anastasia aswell he didn’t just go by himself 😂 his wife might be a fan and he just wanted to join in with the pictures! The names and things people have been saying about him is vile!

• Heart
Reactions: 29
They are a bunch of weirdos because there was a group photo but she CHOOSE to add this one to the photo carousel.
And the caption is bs and offensive to REAL authors - is she allergic to punctuation?View attachment 2984365
It’s the “I left school at 16 unsure what direction life was going in”, making it sound like she absolutely had to leave, she chose to leave bc she wanted to do YouTube instead, you knew exactly what direction you were going in

• Haha
Reactions: 34
If you look at his instagram his wife was there aswell she took a picture with Anastasia aswell he didn’t just go by himself 😂 his wife might be a fan and he just wanted to join in with the pictures! The names and things people have been saying about him is vile!
Again, the photo was more aimed at Ana, not the man himself. Keep the focus on her not him.

'greasy gang' is one of those things that just pops into my head occasionally and makes me laugh to myself every time, will name my firstborn after whoever coined that phrase

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Imagine thinking you have all the knowledge of dating at 23 🤣 Sorry but I think Ana is still young to be giving dating advice! Also does she actually give any? Sounds like she just wants to point out that she has had sex before!

Reactions: 24
Is it not strange that an old man has gone to a 23 year olds book signing and has purchased a book about her sex life? The poster was right to say Julie should be uncomfortable. That doesn’t mean he’s a pervert but it’s still weird

It’s only not weird if he was there on behalf of his daughter or someone he knew
Even weirder if he's there for his daughter. I know I wouldn't want my daughter reading about
Imagine thinking you have all the knowledge of dating at 23 🤣 Sorry but I think Ana is still young to be giving dating advice! Also does she actually give any? Sounds like she just wants to point out that she has had sex before!
She thinks she's some raunchy sexy story teller full of experiences and fantasies. Releasing her most passionate memroirs that'll make us all jealous.

When in reality she's had a few bangs, most probably one night stands she's desperately picked up in the kebab shop. And a boyfriend she couldn't get into as she's too stuck on her gay mate.

Should've called her book 'Bike'

Reactions: 13
New to this thread after seeing the awful tiktok of the sex goddess talking about her and Byron.. also i’m dying to know.. when you all keep mentioning the “ski trip “ what’s that all about?😏
At this rate I reckon her and Saff bleeping slept together on this famous hush hush ski trip

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Well from what we've seen from stories most of her fans are impressionable teens, jeez Imagine your teen taking dating advice and style tips from Ana.🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The ski trip didn’t make it into the book sadly lmao.

I’m posting the acknowledgements and then will post Julie’s section. Sorry I may have exaggerated - it was a “situationship” with a married man - whatever the hell that means!

View attachment 2985354
so many best friends :love: :love: 🥴 why did she have to include everyone she's ever talked to?! And I feel like Taneshas shouldn't have been pushed in near the end, seeing as she is probably her only non-fake friend!

• Haha
Reactions: 45
The ski trip didn’t make it into the book sadly lmao.

I’m posting the acknowledgements and then will post Julie’s section. Sorry I may have exaggerated - it was a “situationship” with a married man - whatever the hell that means!

View attachment 2985354
The way she talks about "not being afraid to fall in love" with Byron like??? 😂 What are you on about?! You've said repeatedly that you're just friends....then at the end you slip in a quick "I'll fall in love with you if you just snap your fingers" god it's CRINGE

• Haha
Reactions: 23
lol atticus 'growing up too fast', shes the one who forced him to sit in a youtube video while she asked him about sex and crushes 😕

• Sick
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.