Anastasia Kingsnorth #78 Stas the Love Island Siren. The person I want to couple up with is...Byron.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
To be fair the rest of his account is about trains… I just saw it on her tagged page and chuckled, more at Ana who has an idea about the type of man who she wants to read this and think she’s gods gift
“Man”? Don’t you mean boys. 🥺🥺🥺

Reactions: 2
Can't wait for her to be outed for hiring a ghost writer and cancelled like Zoe was.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I hate that she calls herself a published author now
---
Can't wait for her to be outed for hiring a ghost writer and cancelled like Zoe was.
Oh no the bad writing and boring stories makes me think it genuinely was ana who wrote the book

Reactions: 17
There will be a video eventually of her explaining the bryon stuff and she will probably backtrack on half of it.

Looking back at videos of the times they were sleeping together - it’s clear that she just came off desperate. And honestly, i don’t buy this “i don’t want to ruin the friendship stuff” because if you truly love somebody and want to be with them - you’d be with them. The fact that they are best friends could lead to a better relationship like something that she wants, no?

Reactions: 12
There will be a video eventually of her explaining the bryon stuff and she will probably backtrack on half of it.

Looking back at videos of the times they were sleeping together - it’s clear that she just came off desperate. And honestly, i don’t buy this “i don’t want to ruin the friendship stuff” because if you truly love somebody and want to be with them - you’d be with them. The fact that they are best friends could lead to a better relationship like something that she wants, no?
She’s just lying that she doesn’t want to ruin the friendship when in reality, she would date him but he doesn’t want to date her

Reactions: 15
Girlies I read her book because I wanted to gossip on here but truthfully it was very boring.

I am fully SHOOK at the revelation she and Byron had sex. And I’m almost impressed she’s kept that quiet this whole time cos you know she has been DYING to shout that tit from the rooftops. I’m just so confused?? I also feel like Ana is the only woman he has ever slept with, the rest have been men. She’s still in love with him. Her acknowledgment for him was crazy.

I’m convinced she lost her virginity to her friend Doyle if anyone remembers him. Then was celibate for three years before shagging Byron a handful of times. It seems she only became sexually active after moving to Manchester - and there were lots of boys. I couldn’t keep up with which boy she was talking about.

That finance bro that worked at Deloitte or whatever really did a number on her. Her first proper love and heartbreak. She mentioned someone she views as a soulmate and has a soul-tie with, (and it’s not Byron) and I think it’s this guy. He continued to call Ana for advice about the girl he cheated on her with and was all “you’re the only one I want to talk to about this, but don’t tell anyone cos it’ll duck things up for me” and she let him do this cos his happiness meant so much more to her than her own???????

Oh it was fully ghost written. Words like “emotional juxtaposition”; “succinctly”; “array”; and “dissect” did not come out of Kingnorth’s tiny pea brain did they.

Dying that Saffron couldn’t resist shading Ana in her own book:

View attachment 2980327
Sorry I am so so late to the party and I don’t know if anyone else has said this but can you IMAGINE talking this deeply about posting a partner on instagram? Can they please seek bleeping employment because who do they think gives a SHINY SHITE?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Sorry I am so so late to the party and I don’t know if anyone else has said this but can you IMAGINE talking this deeply about posting a partner on instagram? Can they please seek bleeping employment because who do they think gives a SHINY SHITE?
she also dedicated a whole chapter to bar recommendations in Manchester 😂 like not everyone lives there and 95% of people reading won’t give a tit

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
They are a bunch of weirdos because there was a group photo but she CHOOSE to add this one to the photo carousel.
And the caption is bs and offensive to REAL authors - is she allergic to punctuation?View attachment 2984365
i find is so funny how she clearly doesn’t even know what the purpose of her own book is, she keeps changing it 🤣 ‘welcome to my diary’… but i thought it was a book about all types of relationships? or was it about giving advice on modern dating and how to get around it? 🤔

it probably would’ve been better marketed as a diary-style book from what i’ve seen of it! if only she cared about the actual book rather than just being able to call herself a ‘pUbLIsHeD aUtHOuR’ 🙄 everything about her is so painfully surface level

Reactions: 10
New to this thread after seeing the awful tiktok of the sex goddess talking about her and Byron.. also i’m dying to know.. when you all keep mentioning the “ski trip “ what’s that all about?😏

Reactions: 5
The TLDR version of what you wrote is:
1. Ana is obsessed with Byron, despite knowing he's not interested and is gay.
2. She's setting herself up for more hurt by holding onto false hope.
3. Byron needs to be bluntly honest to help Ana move on.
4. Ana pretends to be fine with just being friends but is still emotionally attached.
5. Byron's mixed signals contribute to Ana's false hope.
6. She compares every potential partner to Byron, hindering new relationships.
7. Ana needs to distance herself from Byron to heal and move on.

And I agree
I always thought that it was massively one-sided from her end, but I did notice in Byron's recent last but one vlog they shared a look that very much looked like there was something going on. I started sleeping with a friend years ago in a similar situation and no one really knew, and we shared glances like that all the time when in spaces with other people. Not sure how to clip the video but it was at 00:41 ish in his 'jet lag activated...' vlog.

Did anyone else clock it?
Screenshot 2024-06-09 at 21.54.40.png

• Haha
Reactions: 5
So Ana took advantage of a drunk Byron to sleep with him and actually brags about it In her book ? How is that ok ? If a guy had done that to a female everyone would be absolutely disgusted !

Reactions: 41
Feel like she was writing it all blaming him for it all , making out he initiated it all?

Reactions: 2
They are a bunch of weirdos because there was a group photo but she CHOOSE to add this one to the photo carousel.
And the caption is bs and offensive to REAL authors - is she allergic to punctuation?View attachment 2984365
So she’s claiming to be a published author but is too afraid to use capital letters at the risk of ‘ruining her aesthetic’ ?

Reactions: 7
(Sorry if this has been asked but I’ve vaguely read through this thread) but in haz’s video Say It Or Shot It with Ana and Byron in lockdown I think it was? Ana was asked which YouTubers hotel room did she go back to and she didn’t answer then asked which YouTuber did she recently do things with (same person) do we know who this was?

(Sorry if this has been asked but I’ve vaguely read through this thread) but in haz’s video Say It Or Shot It with Ana and Byron in lockdown I think it was? Ana was asked which YouTubers hotel room did she go back to and she didn’t answer then asked which YouTuber did she recently do things with (same person) do we know who this was?
I think it was Jack Maynard but she never slept with him. Just “did things” with him

• Sick
Reactions: 4
She’s just lying that she doesn’t want to ruin the friendship when in reality, she would date him but he doesn’t want to date her
100% she’s lying!! Bryon probably rejected her first and she’s just saving face by being mutual with it.
It’s like the two videos of when he first came out on YT about what happened between them, she said the exact same thing in the second verbatim.

But, i should have clarified - I mean from Bryon’s stand point. If he’s that into her, he would want to be with her. He isn’t nor would they let their friends influence them being together.

But, i agree with what everyone’s saying.. She’s an idiot for putting that all in her book because now every guy will know she’s in love with her bestfriend and envisioned a life with him🤣. She fucked herself up massively. Bravo to our relationship guru👏🏽

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.