Anastasia Kingsnorth #77 where the stupid keeps stupiding with every new video

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Rough as yet they think they're something else.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Ana's outfit looks like something you'd wear when the rest of your clothes are in the wash
if they weren’t actively posting themselves and making a killing from this 💩 I’d feel bad for gawping but I wish there was a filter to show me what they see in the mirror because it’s unbelievable to me that they’d leave the house looking like that, let alone post it to the internet 😂

Reactions: 14
So the stuff that WF sent her for the festival didn’t fit and she needed to size up.. no shame in that. But why would you think that is correct size 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I think everything about this girl annoys me but here’s some examples

1. Saying stuff like ‘the outfit is outfitting’, this doesn’t even make sense
2. Constantly saying ‘it’s giving’, no it’s not
3. Slay
4. Saying ‘I am obsessed’ or ‘this product/brand’ is my favourite - not every brand/product can be your fave
5. The obsession with Byron, it’s so weird
6. Her make up is never blended properly or matching the rest of her body
7. The faces she plus on photos
8. She tries too hard and attempts to be like the other girls

I could go on and on, needed to get this off my chest this Sunday afternoon😂sorry all

• Heart
Reactions: 36
I’m loling so hard that Ana commented slay on Jessie’s Instagram of coachella day 1, and Jessie replied to EVERYONE and ignored Ana 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 32
In her vlog she was talking about her PCOS and said that at the moment she’s only using 1 tampon a day. Please don’t tell me she’s keeping a tampon in all day long ? 🤢

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 42
In her vlog she was talking about her PCOS and said that at the moment she’s only using 1 tampon a day. Please don’t tell me she’s keeping a tampon in all day long ? 🤢
That’s what I was wondering from the comments on here, I haven’t watched the video yet but is that what she meant???? I use one a day, but I take it out after about 4 hours n use a pad after that, god forbid tss came to pay her a visit and it’s another health issue to add to the list

Reactions: 4
That’s what I was wondering from the comments on here, I haven’t watched the video yet but is that what she meant???? I use one a day, but I take it out after about 4 hours n use a pad after that, god forbid tss came to pay her a visit and it’s another health issue to add to the list
She very much made it sound like that was the only period product she was using.

• Wow
Reactions: 10