Anastasia Kingsnorth #77 where the stupid keeps stupiding with every new video

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
she does know brown mascara exists right? you don't need to clump it on just put some colour onto those foundation tinted lashes UGH!
Right?!
There IS a happy medium between those hideous OTT falsies she wears and nothing!

Reactions: 5
she’s been doing this ever since the vlogs where she was on holiday in ibiza (i think it was) with saffron, saffron did it one day and she copied her because they were claiming it makes it look ‘natural’, i truly think she believes that’s a natural makeup look 😭
Lmao, difference is is when saffron does it, it does look some what natural because she isn’t caked in bronzer

I saw a comment on her TikTok asking why she was doing a full face and not putting mascara on, she replied and said it was irritating her eyes or eczema..just went to screenshot it but the comments been deleted now 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
I saw a comment on her TikTok asking why she was doing a full face and not putting mascara on, she replied and said it was irritating her eyes or eczema..just went to screenshot it but the comments been deleted now 🤷🏼‍♀️
What an absolute lie. She’s doing it because it’s a trend. She’s just embarrassed about the fact that everything she does is copied from TikTok / Hailey Bieber / Saffron.

Reactions: 19
She is just not that girl she thinks she is. Anna thinks she is a boss babe, CE000000 (💀), insta baddie, mysterious fashion queen, and she is nothing of the sort. She is a wannabe, lap dog to Saffy B, unhygienic, vapid, unintelligent catfish.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I mean if you want people to buy your book at least make it attractive and appealing! This is not going to say pick me on a shelf! There’s nothing to draw people in. Ana has been single for a life time and has maybe had a few one night stands and she wants to give relationship advice in a book? duck RIGHT OFF ANA 🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I mean if you want people to buy your book at least make it attractive and appealing! This is not going to say pick me on a shelf! There’s nothing to draw people in. Ana has been single for a life time and has maybe had a few one night stands and she wants to give relationship advice in a book? duck RIGHT OFF ANA 🤣🤣🤣
Thats the first page of the book not the cover.

Reactions: 12
Ick that she hasn’t put a capital letter.

Reactions: 3