Anastasia Kingsnorth #77 where the stupid keeps stupiding with every new video

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just to give you a heads up Ana, the hot guy at the hotel check in probably isn't gonna "slide into dms" because he could likely smell you in the queue and was possibly wondering why a human sized orange was checking into the hotel.
Your posts make me laugh so much 😂 she really is a big onion stench mess

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The idea of people working in a factory has blown Anna’s tiny little mind 🤯
---
Top tip Anna: when going to the gym it helps to wear something supportive up top to keep your boobs from falling out….

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
She is delusional and really thinks she is going to be famous. Her amazement at people doing real jobs shows how out of touch she is. The assumption that she will get married and have the life that Zoe and Alfie have comes from an arrogant rather than an aspirational place. I’m an influencer therefore I will obviously have that - not necessarily!
Nobody who plans to do a proper workout is wearing that kind of top to the gym!

Reactions: 17
She’s clearly making an effort with her diet and fitness atm so props to her for that. Although there were probably takeaways she chose not to film.

Her style is still horrendous as ever. Ugly fur skirt and ugly fur coat. It also seemed like news to her that why you take the sleeve off a hardcover book that the spine has an engraved title on it. She was talking like it was some special feature of her book. Has she really never seen a hardback book in her life??
Bold of you to assume she’s seen any book in general

• Haha
Reactions: 11
What’s with the full face of make up but not mascara, I really don’t understand 🤨

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Does anyone remember that lad that was OBSESSED with ana? I think he was from Liverpool and his name was Louis. What happened to him lmao?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
so in my search for said boy, I came across this beauty of a video on Twitter lmao, what a throwback

Reactions: 4
She is delusional and really thinks she is going to be famous. Her amazement at people doing real jobs shows how out of touch she is. The assumption that she will get married and have the life that Zoe and Alfie have comes from an arrogant rather than an aspirational place. I’m an influencer therefore I will obviously have that - not necessarily!
Nobody who plans to do a proper workout is wearing that kind of top to the gym!
Thank god you said it because I thought I was being a hater. She really thinks being an influencer is the key to getting 2 kids and being engaged by 30. It's not! And she's got zero personality so good luck with that.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Complaining she had to pay for a £7 pret breakfast is so rich coming from someone who usually never pays for anything. Heaven forbid you had to buy something this time round instead of it being gifted!

Also, did she choose to get a car from London to Norwich or was that her management? What’s wrong with a train.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
Complaining she had to pay for a £7 pret breakfast is so rich coming from someone who usually never pays for anything. Heaven forbid you had to buy something this time round instead of it being gifted!

Also, did she choose to get a car from London to Norwich or was that her management? What’s wrong with a train.
Yeah it annoys me too that she complains about the price of anything not gifted.
Either her management or the publisher I guess would have arranged the car. But yeah Miss supposedly Independent should start doing these things by herself.

Reactions: 5

Also once again, why not check the price before paying?

It’s like the time in NY that she had to by a screwdriver (or some other little tool to fix her camera) and then complained it was $50 because she didn’t have the sense to check before buying. Julie does the same thing

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.