Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Can you swim with a knee injury? Maybe she could do that as exercise, swimming is a really good workout for your body. Mind you I'm saying all this as if Ana would even stick to doing it let alone start it in the first place 🫢
Swimming is too close to having a wash for her

• Haha
Reactions: 34

GiraffeGyal

Little dessert shop 😂😂 I’m howling , there’s one near my house and it’s well known to stay clear cause it’s where all the local drug dealers go to do their deals, their staff are awful and it’s full of wrongens haha what a wierd collab 💀💀

• Haha
  • Wow

Susspicious

VIP Member
I don't get how a woman of her age can have no opinions of her own?! Has anyone done psychology and can deep dive into this haha
I think she inexplicably feels sooooo “blessed” to have the friends she has - Byron who she’s obsessed with, Haz who is talented, Saffron who grew up rich and wouldn’t have so much as sniffed at Ana when they were children, the Callums who are popular, etc. - that she’ll do anything to please them. She said she feels like they’re her soulmates, and she always goes on about what amazing friends they are…. Ana, they’re just… friends? And half the time, they absolutely are not good friends to her.

In one of the recent podcast episodes she said that she used to be a massive people pleaser and pushover but she’s not any more. 😂 Now that is absolutely delulu.

Susspicious

VIP Member
You just know Penguin is her “dream publisher” because it’s the only one she’s heard of. It’s criminal that a girl who can probably count on about three fingers how many books she’s read in her life can publish a book of her own.

milkywaygirl

VIP Member
watching byron’s video it’s so obvious she’s obsessed with him, i truly think the reason her relationship didn’t work is in her eyes no one will compare to him, she’s always been in love with him and he entertains it enough that i reckon she actually thinks they’ll end up together one day - she’s desperate for a boyfriend but she wants it to be byron

climbergorl

HER TOENAIL REALLY DID FALL OFF !!! Consdiering all the FaceTune I’m shocked she didn’t Nail Tune her toe back on 😂 somewhat appreciate the honesty but do you think she just didn’t realise 😀
IMG_6672.png
IMG_6672.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha

MsGilmore

VIP Member
Wanting to write a book, but not knowing what you want to write about doesn’t scream passion project. It screams desperate to be famous!
Definitely bargain bin material. She is so delusional and egotistical.

• Haha

peachesandcreamz

VIP Member
The funny thing is, if she ACTUALLY did a "series" where she had no takeaways/eating out for a month - it would actually be interesting content for her! Rather than regurgitating "Ordering what the car in front of me has" every 5 minutes, she could try new recipes, meal prep, make it part of her "adulting" series or whatever it is.

Shame she has no self control!

doodlebug

VIP Member
Ana, NO ONE is looking to you for any kind of hygiene/shower routine. Not one single soddin soul.

• Haha

doodlebug

VIP Member
I would’ve had more respect if she had “written” a book about coming up from being poor into essentially becoming a millionaire and running her own business etc. Think the Molly Mae book but a stinky BTEC version.

• Haha
Reactions: 33