Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

KittyScherbatsky

Chatty Member
I was gonna say this! Like for a week, she has to cook a new meal every night, something she’s never made before. Like yeah, i’m not exactly expecting her to be Gordon Ramsey by the end of it, but ffs at least she might learn something from it & it’d be more entertaining to watch.
Yes this would be great (with the rule that she's not allowed to use Hello fresh!)

• Haha
Reactions: 2

tabitha1

I am 99% sure there I see a vlog from a while ago, maybe 2017 or so, were she had her eyes tested and they gave her glasses. Never saw them after that video
I think it’s all a load of BS. I’m a -5 in both eyes and can’t see shit without my glasses/lenses, it’s all to stay “relevant” because Byron and Saff wear lenses

briedle4

Oh gosh I cant with this girl. 'I'm making a caesar salad with onion and house dressing' well its not a Caesar salad then is it! harping on about eating good then has a takeaway pizza and doughnuts and dont get me started on the Avo and half a onion on a dry bloody bagel. :sick:
Does she cook the onion? Or is it just raw onion on the bagel 🤢

• Sick
Sorry what the fuck is an "everything shower"
View attachment 2719687
When you shower you SHOULD be washing EVERYTHING!!

This is why she's always looking STANK........STANK

Naw am soo fkn confused wtf is an everything shower like this is defos why she looks minging does she go for a shower and only wash her toes or smfn wtf
---
---
Think I've just missed alot tbh but why does this weirdo have 1 missing big toe nail like wits happened????

Last edited:
  • Haha

Blue_ocean

VIP Member
Well she has to do something in return for all the free and scrounged desserts.
But yeah not impressive on the grand scale of things 🤨

areyoujoking

VIP Member
Every time I listen to the podcast it gets more unbearable. Every week the same things happen.
1. Saffron constantly disagreeing with everything Ana says
2. Saffron mentions long distance relationships
3. Ana says ‘I completely agree’ to everything Saffron says
4. They end the podcast by saying their whole outlook on relationships has changed despite not mentioned anything remotely different or interesting
Like how can they spend a full podcast reading out quotes
Remember when they both said they were ‘astrology girlies’ after reading out some examples of star signs from google?

peachesandcreamz

VIP Member
My eyes are -1 and I would NEVER drive without glasses. I’m aware my prescription isn’t bad at all compared to others but I’d never risk it. So irresponsible if one of her eyes is -5 and she isn’t wearing glasses to drive…
She definitely meant -0.5, that's what I am and I was told by my optician that I can get glasses but they aren't really necessary.

• Haha

MsGilmore

VIP Member
I saw a group of twelve year olds wearing white fox hoodies in my local supermarket… Thought Ana was only going to be making sensible purchases to create a “capsule wardrobe”?? Not buying something every trendy pre-teen in the country is obsessed with
---
Also she really needs a stylist even for day to day because she is so hopeless she doesn’t know what suits/fits her at all!

Saying that if she does she’ll probably just hire that greasy Byron and he doesn’t need any more of her money/letting her wear jorts to go see Adele.
It’s an advert so she’s not buying anything.

shh77

VIP Member
“Stas” will be STOKED she got a mention on this loser podcast I listen to from Australia Lol.

It’s these 3 triplet sister’s (obvi) podcast, that suck up majorly to iNfLuEnZaS! They think they’re “journalists” and “report” on influencer gossip - actually I first heard about Anastasia through them! But they’re SO INSANELY thirsty!! it’s very embarrassing!

They mentioned (as per usual for them) soooo late, about Ana’s “Whitefox drama” on today ep…

One of the sister’s FAVOURITE influencers is Saffy B!..so that tells you all you need to know lol 🫠🫠🫠😬😬

• Haha
she’ll sell a few copies much like any of her other tragic deals, and the book will be in the bargain bin within a month of its release.
Where’s saffron’s book now 😂 at least back then there was a market for them after the tragedy that was Zoe Sugg’s girl online.
Reckon she'll get anywhere near the 26,436 copies the Sidemen book sold in its first 3 days? This was 7.5 years ago, too...

Reactions: 1

briedle4

She's probably the type that straight up asks for free things in exchange for talking about it in her socials
Personally i think it shouldn't be a thing pay for the people's time, products and work whilst advertising

She's just a greedy, ungrateful girl.
I’m sure she did it when she was asking for birthday cakes and ended up with one for free

Reactions: 1