Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Super_Berry

VIP Member
You think if anything the book would be tied to the podcast so they'd both be involved. At least Saffron has had bfs before even if she's still clueless.

Reactions: 1

Blue_ocean

VIP Member
Today’s podcast was about things girls do that boys don’t

Ana “when I’m running up the stairs I hold my boobs, I don’t think boys do that” *awkward pause*

Saff: 🤨 “well no cos they don’t have boobs”

Ana: “exactly”
What a strange thing to share 🤨
Can't say I've ever heard of anyone else doing that did it not occur to ana its obvious that men can't do that before she said it 🤔

doodlebug

VIP Member
Says she needs cleaning products… returns with 2 packs of cleaning wipes. Enough said I think.

anyone found dr who yet?
He doesn’t use social media so there’s no way of us finding him. Even if we found his insta, he has no pics and his pfp is him as a kid apparently.

briedle4

I wanna give him benefit of the doubt, as a 22 y/o whos been insta-free for a couple of months lol. One of my friends at uni also didn’t get insta till he was 25. Speaking to colleagues friends etc I think its actually more common than you’d think, at least it was for me.
Oh for sure, I barely use it myself. I think in anas case it just seems to convenient that he has no pics, another imaginary date

Lola123

VIP Member
Does Ana not realise there are other exercises than doesn’t involve using her knee?

and her drinking water….i swear she was sent a air up bottle ages ago she she was advertising. What happened to that? Or am I thinking of someone else?
I think she’s after or has a sponsorship coming up for this AG greens or huel greens. She isn’t the most strategic but it seemed like it was a hinted reference

milkywaygirl

VIP Member
Sooo is this the same boy she’s been going on previous dates with or a new one ? Because in her vlog she says it’s a double with Cle and it’s a perfect way for everyone to meet.
But I thought the boy she’d be going on dates with was Cle’s friend and he’d set them up ? So surely it’s not a perfect way for everyone to meet as they’d all know each other ? 🥴🥴🥴
seems fishy Ana babe
she said it was their fourth date too

Blue_ocean

VIP Member
Does she own a hoover? Or is she waiting for a gifted one? The state of her bedroom carpet the end of the latest video 🤮
Reminds me of the time she borrowed haz hoover filled it up completely and gave it back with all the dirt still inside
Don't think she owns one even now 🤨