Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

shh77

VIP Member
No matter what Ana said saffron would find a way to bring her down. It's just the kind of person she is
True 😥
I know why.. she’s extremely insecure and thinks/knows she needs to hang onto Saffron to retain some semblance of relevance…but I just can’t fathom staying friends with someone as nasty and condescending as her!

Reactions: 3

misssunshineuk

Ultimately its profile building so she can try and do just more than YouTube but given she has zero creativity the most she could do is read from an auto cue on a z list tv station.

open an OF hun and be done with it

Ryan80

VIP Member
Ah stop. How the f**k did she “write” a book. And I see it’s not out till June. By then everyone will have forgotten about it

Nat11

Right this is gona sound weird guys lol. But how long as she had that mole above her eyebrow 🤣 iv never noticed it before until recently but dunno if she’s drawing it on to make it look bigger/more predominant or what lol

jiminsjams

She’s been mentioning lately about how bad her eyesight is. Has anyone ever seen her drive in glasses? I just find it so odd that for someone with such poor eyesight she NEVER wears her glasses. My eyesight is better than hers and I couldn’t even imagine driving without lenses or glasses. Just find it odd we never see her even vlog with them on if it’s that bad!
I am 99% sure there I see a vlog from a while ago, maybe 2017 or so, were she had her eyes tested and they gave her glasses. Never saw them after that video

EllieG83

I have nothing to say really about recent things as you guys have covered it, but she really has disappeared up her own arse now! She used to be sort of bearable but even listening to her talk now is irritating AF as it’s all just nonsense!

mySON

Chatty Member

The literal sole purpose of this 'gym series' is to show off her boobs in gym tops and trick us into thinking she's doing exercise by including a 1 second clip of her on the treadmill🥱🥱 she's delusional
what's with the dipping her hand in the pool :ROFLMAO:

• Haha