Anastasia Kingsnorth #73 is it a bird, is it a plane? No! It’s Anastasia taking a shot in pain.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Honestly if I had bumped into them when they were doing this chaos I would've flipped. So rude.

Reactions: 15
So prob a free trip to centre parcs again and also free food for their trip as Ana will claim it as content. It’s a joke. We all struggle to pay for these things and they get it all free

Reactions: 9
I bet Jules was seething when Ana said they would be donating everything to charity, she wanted to sponge anything she could off her as usual

Reactions: 2
So prob a free trip to centre parcs again and also free food for their trip as Ana will claim it as content. It’s a joke. We all struggle to pay for these things and they get it all free
No Ana treated them to center parcs

She will use it as content and claim the money back what she paid. So free basically
She would get tax relief on it, but wouldn’t get it back. HMRC don’t refund expenses it just reduces the tax bill. I have no idea what the rules are because filming it doesn’t make it work.
EDIT - She has an accountant so she technically is paying for something like that’. 🙄

Reactions: 3
She will use it as content and claim the money back what she paid. So free basically
That's just not how business expenses work. It's not free, it just comes out of her business profits account rather than her personal wealth, so overal to her it's cheaper (eventually) but certainly isn't free!

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.