Anastasia Kingsnorth #74 in her single girl era but only because nobody wants to go near her

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tbh that was the worst video Ana has ever posted , Julie’s and the brats greed is at an all time high!! So much for him being sick !!

Julies miserable face untill she thought she could get stuff for herself , so much for charity !!

why didn’t Julie put a final twist on the video and say the last lot of shopping was also going to charity and not to them at centre parks !!! Disgusting selfish video !

Reactions: 37
Julie: he’s getting really competition

& the way she pronounces Yorkshire…

How can this woman not speak her own first language?

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I don’t know what’s worse how disgustingly greedy and selfish they are or their lack of social awareness and embarrassing behaviour in public with all the shouting , a camera filming everything and everyone around them which is so wrong none of these people can consent to that and people should be allowed go shopping without having to worry about people like Ana , Julie and Atticus getting in the way.

How they behave in public is rude and they run around slamming things into the trolley and there’s times they’ve bumped into people and the workers in the shop and shove past them Atticus does that a lot and he’s never given out to or told to stop. He has no respect for people but neither do his mum or older sister. You can see people staring and side eyeing them not that I blame any of these people cause who wouldn’t think to themselves wtf?

The video would been better and more genuine if Ana had made the video by herself going to the shop alone and just got things for the charity. Before Ana full explained the challenge I already knew there’s no way Julie and Atticus are there to help out of the goodness of their hearts lol they’ve been promised something and then that’s when Ana says the winner gets to fill their trolley with everything they want. All that chocolate was so unnecessary and greedy I would be so embarrassed and ashamed to raise a child who thinks that’s ok. I don’t believe any of that chocolate went to charity.

Reactions: 32
My sister and brother in law are in the video at one point and when I told her she was really annoyed as they are now online but she also told me how rude they were running around. I’ve been in Tesco a previous time they’ve filled this and they just don’t care about anyone.

Next time just go and buy the stuff for charity without making it a video!! 🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 44
My sister and brother in law are in the video at one point and when I told her she was really annoyed as they are now online but she also told me how rude they were running around. I’ve been in Tesco a previous time they’ve filled this and they just don’t care about anyone.

Your sister and brother in law have every right to be annoyed about that cause I know I would be. Ana , Julie and Atticus have no respect for anyone running around being so loud it’s embarrassing.

Yeah exactly it shouldn’t even be a video that’s made in the first place cause she could do a nice thing donating to charity without trying to get views and make a video out of it to make more money for herself and her greedy family.

Reactions: 20
The fact Julie got so excited when Ana said whoever wins gets a trolley dash themselves was pathetic, surely Ms moneybags can afford a food shop herself.

Reactions: 29
Look at us look at us. Attention attention attention. Thats all it is.
It's the same when they see Ana's 'billboards' and they all talk loud all of a sudden (for attention), 'can't believe that's me' etc lol cringe

• Haha
Reactions: 17

That’s what I thought. It’s not real bought by herself she claims it all back. Very selfish

Reactions: 1
Screenshot 2023-12-11 at 20.19.20.png

The look of greed on this woman's face when she realises she may be able to scrounge off her daughter for free food. So shameful

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 54
View attachment 2624263

The look of greed on this woman's face when she realises she may be able to scrounge off her daughter for free food. So shameful
Exactly It’s so shameful! I would hate to have a mum like that who’s just using me for what she can get. I understand if you’re in a position financially were money isn’t a problem then yeah it makes sense wanting to treat or support those close to you if you know they need it but there’s a difference between helping someone who you know is extremely grateful and they struggle to take money and help from you that’s someone who isn’t using you and isn’t taking money from you all the time whereas exactly Julie does scrounge off her daughter because she’s expects it and is greedy so she’s not grateful.

Reactions: 12
View attachment 2624263

For me it's the fact she was complaining and had a face like thunder the whole time when Ana was explaining its for charity etc. until this point when she learned there could be something in it for her.

Reactions: 14
I was catching up on that podcast when I was cooking dinner this evening and honestly it made me kind of sad. It is SO obvious that Saffron doesn’t view Ana as an equal and doesn’t respect her. She never refers to Ana as her best friend but Libby only.

Ana was asking when she’s going to meet Saffron’s boyfriend and you can just tell Saffron is not arsed for her to meet him and it’ll probably be ages before they do. Louis actually told Saffron he had a single friend and asked if there’s anyone he could be set up with. Ana was desperate to be set up with said friend and asked for a picture of him. Saffron didn’t send a picture but made sure to laugh on the pod about how many times Ana has asked. You just know that would be Saffron’s worst nightmare but would be quick to set up Libby with Louis’ mate.

Don’t even get me started on Saffron asking Ana if people think there’s “something wrong with her” for only being in one relationship. Why would you ask that?! Of anyone! Let alone your “bestie”.

As annoying as Ana is, I think she has a good heart but Sarren is nasty deep down. Probs isn’t a coincidence they stopped recording last season when Ana got a boyfriend but Saff was still single. Probably would’ve killed her to have Ana “one up” her in any way.

• Haha
Reactions: 52
Don’t even get me started on Saffron asking Ana if people think there’s “something wrong with her” for only being in one relationship. Why would you ask that?! Of anyone! Let alone your “bestie”.
Why the hell would anyone think that? Ana is only 23. Some people don’t be in relationships or prioritise it. Why can’t ana defend herself? Saffron gets with any guy and it always fails. I’d rather be single then be like her

Reactions: 30
It was amazing how poorly Atticus was yet poor bubs managed to drag himself around tesco like a lunatic and kept pointing out how he should win as he’s a brat I mean a kid!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.