Anastasia Kingsnorth #71 New best friend every day, ‘boyfriend’ who’s gay, it’s not giving slay

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is the foundation not matching !!
it does my head in 🤣🤣🤣
what’s mad is when she does this specific makeup, she doesn’t put any eyelashes on because she thinks it looks ‘natural’ like a your skin but better look, but it’s quite the opposite 😭 i think she’s actually delusional when it comes to thinking she’s tanned, like how does she not see they’re completely different colours

Reactions: 14
i’ll never understand exactly why she gets invited to the NTAs??? i get that it’s probably for cheap marketing but she’s literally nothing to do with TV at all yet acts like she’s getting ready to win an actual award when really she’ll just be overdressed and sat in the high heavens of the O2 🤣

Reactions: 21
i’ll never understand exactly why she gets invited to the NTAs??? i get that it’s probably for cheap marketing but she’s literally nothing to do with TV at all yet acts like she’s getting ready to win an actual award when really she’ll just be overdressed and sat in the high heavens of the O2 🤣
It’s like the Barbie premiere. She was only pictured on Getty Images, but still goes all out on her look. She thinks she is important because she has been invited even though loads of influencers are going because they are invited by various brands. She is delusional!

Reactions: 10
Why is cheesy Darren Barker (the bald one not Sarren) liking Aitch’s photos with her cleavage out? Weird.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.