Anastasia Kingsnorth #71 New best friend every day, ‘boyfriend’ who’s gay, it’s not giving slay

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She conveniently “forgot” to pack pyjamas when sharing a room with Byron.
I think she still lives in hope that one day Byron will just come out and confess his undying love for her because you know…. She is just soo irresistible 😍

Reactions: 5
Who’s this ‘crush’ she was talking about?? Do we reckon it’s George baggs?

Reactions: 4
I’m surprised Byron once had a crush on Ana but I’m not surprised that she had one back 🙄🙄 She would get with anyone, remember morgz 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I felt so ill when she was shaking her uneven tits, flashing her grim teeth. Girl please get that tit FIXED.
weren’t love islanders on that trip too? I think it might be Tom or Casey 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I do not get the whole period and outfit thing! If she is so conscious of her period and feeling rubbish, I find it surprising that she wore that outfit. I always carry sanitary protection just in case and definitely if my periods were irregular like Ana’s.
I could cope with the boobs if they weren’t so round her waist! Not that I expect all women to have pert boobs or even look, but Ana’s fashion sense is diabolical and she doesn’t wear a decent bra!

Reactions: 15
definitely not George Baggs, she said she was scared to speak to him and i'm pretty sure she's quite good friends with George and been on his podcast

Reactions: 1
Joe bags made a comment that he was obsessed with Ana on bambino Becky’s latest video so George could be a good shout. She’s a social climber and they’re on the up?

I do not get the whole period and outfit thing! If she is so conscious of her period and feeling rubbish, I find it surprising that she wore that outfit. I always carry sanitary protection just in case and definitely if my periods were irregular like Ana’s.
I could cope with the boobs if they weren’t so round her waist! Not that I expect all women to have pert boobs or even look, but Ana’s fashion sense is diabolical and she doesn’t wear a decent bra!
Legit my thoughts. I’d be too scared of “leakages” if I came on my period so heavily while away from home. She’s just rank though so it makes sense. I bet she doesn’t change the pad or tampon for a whole day 🤢

Reactions: 3
Baffles me that people don’t teach their kids to say please and thank you. Mind you, Julie is a rude witch so no surprises really.

Reactions: 12
Thread suggestion: lopsided features from head to toe, oh ana, the sleek greased bun has got to go.
---
Thread suggestion: online trolling of bratticus is not giving slay, did you know all my friends obviously want me, despite being gay?

Reactions: 9
Someone needs to tell her to get some foundation that actually matches her skin tone because that is orange and taking me back to the matte mousse days! Secondly she just looks a dirty desperate woman with her boobs hanging out at every angle!! She looks trashy but dazza b is clearly getting a buzz outta the boobs sliding into her likes 🤢🤣
---
Thread Suggestion: Orange foundation, boobs out for attention, the only attention she is getting is Dazza B’s

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.