Anastasia Kingsnorth #72 On a cruise, but hates drinking booze, exposes her brother just for views.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New Thread. Most liked suggestion was @rattlesnake

Great title name for our Stas.

Anyone fancy a recap. All I can think is, Bratticus is still annoying and Ana wears clothes that are too small for her

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Ana has been on multiple holidays mostly wearing inappropriate clothing and regularly pulling the face which makes it clear that she doesn’t like drinking.
Ana criticised those criticising Atticus because he just a child’. A child who shouldn’t be on the internet, but we are supposed to ignore the bad parenting from Julie.
I am looking forward to seeing which monstrosity she will be wearing for the NTAs tonight!

Reactions: 12
Her and Saff totally thinking they are celebs at the NTA’s but be chucked on the top balcony 🤣

Reactions: 16
Any sightings of what no doubt awful outfit she’s wearing tonight or has she not had time to edit it yet? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She will even edit the official photos too! Can compare Ana’s version to the Getty photos and their version!

Reactions: 8
Darren Barker liking a photo of our Stas with her boobs out is absolutely grim. Disgusting man

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 40
Recap for Stazo:

Still has an onion head that’s - rollin’ rollin’ rollin’ down the river. 🧅
Head resembles an orange bobble head (Aitch can’t foundation match for toffee).
Bounced her sack a spuds up and down not in time to the music with the daggers on show. Ouch.
Recently boarded a gifted cruise and drank alcohol repeatedly when she doesn’t like the taste of it.
Stas thinks she’s rocking tan linez when really she is burnt and looks as red as a lobster.
Fancies Begone Brian and thinks she’s hot tit.
Still protecting her little brother even though he’s pushing 49.
Uploaded a mukhang with Joolie and Cactus - totally unmemorable. Main vlog highlight was Joolie’s ever changing and sporadic personality change through her facial expressions. Need a Mayfair fag love?
Think it’s about time herself and the scrounger got a real job. 🤪

Reactions: 9
I showed my mum her cruisevlog and she was shocked at her outfit.

Cover up. Less is more. No support for her breasts - surely that must hurt????

her ‘slay,’ is cringe.

As for her brother. They choose to put him out there - they have to take it. He is spoilt and infuriating to watch.

Reactions: 9
Eventually she is going to start losing views because of that spoilt little brother of hers. I can’t even bring myself to watch joooolies vlogs because of him. He’s actually a what a migraine would look like in human form!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Ummmm what do we think?? Boobs out as per x
I think this is the worst photoshop YET and that’s saying something. Her chest area doesn’t even look real ffs. This girl needs to stop already it’s not only embarrassing it’s also so damaging

Reactions: 34
Ummmm what do we think?? Boobs out as per x
There’s not much to comment on! It’s a piece of material! I’m not sure how she thinks it will further her career. Does she expect tv executives to take her seriously dressed like that?! I don’t mean that she should cover up, but there’s no need to have so much on show.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.