Anastasia Kingsnorth #71 New best friend every day, ‘boyfriend’ who’s gay, it’s not giving slay

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anastasia Kings North #72 He's just a child, delulu-ed into thinking all her gay besties are beguiled 💖

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Anastasia Kingsnorth #72 Smells like an arse, food videos are a farce, totally failed at being called Stas

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Anastasia Kingsnorth 72# - On a cruise, but hates drinking booze, exposes her brother just for views.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 70
I swear this girl talks about her period all the time, like more than the average person! You forgot to take a bag so couldn’t take your vlog camera, so where did you manage to keep your tampons/ pads for the whole day at a festival? Wouldn’t surprise me if she kept the same one on all day -Smelly witch

• Sick
Reactions: 37
I swear this girl talks about her period all the time, like more than the average person! You forgot to take a bag so couldn’t take your vlog camera, so where did you manage to keep your tampons/ pads for the whole day at a festival? Wouldn’t surprise me if she kept the same one on all day -Smelly witch
There are some things ana just shouldn't say outloud telling everyone she didn't have a bag but was on her period is of them
For her own sake let's hope she was sensible and took spares.

I’m sure she is also on her period in nearly every vlog! One thing I would not be doing on my Period is risking a short beige skirt!

Reactions: 16
If she’s not shoving her tits in our faces she’s on her period
It’s her massive slay personality ✨✨

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Screenshot 2023-09-03 at 20.02.52.png

Ana's always the one at the side watching others be 'quirky and weird', trying to scrape and be a part of it :oops:

Reactions: 11
She conveniently “forgot” to pack pyjamas when sharing a room with Byron.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
She feels safe flirting with the gay friends because she knows they probably lack in sexual experience with women. An experienced lad who's had a few sexual partners would scare her off. I don't feel she's very confident in that area. She tries to give off sexy and promiscuous sometimes but it tends to be a drunk kiss in a club.
She really wants to be that girl but she's just not.
She knows a gay man, if they were to go there, would be just as awkward as her.

Onto Bratticus. He desperately wants to be on camera and has seen the things Ana has from being online. He aspires to be the same. They probably talk infront of him about how she's gone from school girl to influencer and how much money she earns and how much stuff she has compared to other girls her age. He'd hate to not be in her videos because she's obviously fed back to him how people love him and found him funny in the past. He's attention hungry.
Joolie is unhinged, on the edge and enabling that brat to become insufferable and spoilt.

Slayyyyy.

Reactions: 18
Anastasia Kingsnorth #72
Wears hideous outfits she thinks look cute, daily can of Coke for breakfast her mouth must feel like the inside of an Ugg boot!

Shoutout @whisperchat for the Ugg comment!! 😘🤗

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Aitch Kingsnorth #72
Tan lines, teeth should do hard time, protecting her brother until he’s 49

Fat greasy slag is all she will ever be, she has no real life ambition and in 10 or maybe even less (hopefully) years she will be irrelevant to the world but i am sure by that point we will have the brat and his channel where ana will try her best to stay in the limelight god help us
---
#72 Hairs greasy, she’s getting fat and her brothers still an ungrateful little brat

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.