Anastasia Kingsnorth #71 New best friend every day, ‘boyfriend’ who’s gay, it’s not giving slay

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry but if they wasn't donating all the stuff in each trolley, totally pointless and tone deaf video!
---
My god Atticus the grabby, gluttonous little bloody brat!

Last edited:
Reactions: 22
Atticus is getting worse the older he gets! Good luck to him when he starts secondary school!

Reactions: 44
ive never despised anyone the way i do bratticus id skim the little shite across tesco if he drifted past me with that trolley

• Haha
Reactions: 82
the way he was RUNNING with a trolley around Tesco and Julie did absolutely duck all infuriated me, what a litlte tit

• Haha
Reactions: 48
ive never despised anyone the way i do bratticus id skim the little shite across tesco if he drifted past me with that trolley
She was trying to stop him it once again he saw it as a joke and thought she was chasing him.
---
Hes unhinged.

Last edited:
Reactions: 20
She was trying to stop him it once again he saw it as a joke and thought she was chasing him.
---
Hes unhinged.
It just shows how little control Julie has over him though, there should be no "trying" to stop him. He's a child!
Imagine he ran the trolley into a toddler walking around? Stupidity at its finest!

Reactions: 26
STAS’ mom has got it going on 🎶

all seriousness… makes you heave at how try hard it is doesn’t it

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
bloody hell i’m watching the tesco vid and their voices grate on me so much and it’s pissing me off. they dribble out such inane nonsense!!!! i’m only five minutes in and it’s just “mum why are you silent???!! mum???! mum!!!!!‘ plus “staz” mentions bringing the crate of full fat cokes to manchester so it’s not even for “the homeless” after all the cheeky pricks.

”very good boy, goooood booooyy, awww goood boooy bubs, awwwww little man, love you, gooood booooooy” HE IS A SPOILT BRAT ON THE CUSP OF PUBERTY PLEASE STFU

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
can someone just tell her to get a tan thats made for your face??? clearly whatever she's putting on there isn't working

Reactions: 14
i know dam well atticus about to be bullied in high school 😭😭😭
I was just going to write this!! 🙈 imagine the video off jules, ‘to my sons bully’

jealous are ya!!! Jealous of my darling boys hair are ya!! Jealous he has 7 bowls of weetos not knock offs for breakfast are ya!! Jealous he already knows the Highway Code are ya!!! 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
I was just going to write this!! 🙈 imagine the video off jules, ‘to my sons bully’

jealous are ya!!! Jealous of my darling boys hair are ya!! Jealous he has 7 bowls of weetos not knock offs for breakfast are ya!! Jealous he already knows the Highway Code are ya!!! 😂😂😂😂😂
Im jealous. He can manage to eat two pain au chocolats, two Costa brownies, chips and nuggets, a glass of milk, two scoops of ice cream and 5 flakes in one afternoon. I can only manage half of that and I'm a full grown adult! 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.