Anastasia Kingsnorth #70 Beyonce 4 times, fridge full of prime, face card HAS declined

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought people were exaggerating about Atticus in the latest video but bloody hell, he is out of control
Thats because he's never been told no in his life. They tried to say no but he thought they were joking and just laughed

Reactions: 18
The way Ana keeps calling Atticus little man and bubs in that video is sickening

• Sick
Reactions: 30
It's all so bleeping patronising! Aww bubs is that for the homeless? Followed by that insane laugh 2 seconds later HAHAHAHAHA!!

Can you actually imagine doing your weekly shop on a busy Saturday and seeing those classless twats running around screeching like that. I'd lose my tit.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.