Anastasia Kingsnorth #70 Beyonce 4 times, fridge full of prime, face card HAS declined

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s not going to say anything about Georgie boy on the podcast. She’s just a liar.
It is infuriating that she might get to ‘write’ a book. Her English language skills are appalling just like her mother’s. She just wants to say that she has had a book published. She thinks she is Zoella 2.0.
She has already mentioned IBS, but the rest is just breadcrumbing. She has no intention of raising awareness of anything. It’s just clickbait.

Reactions: 22
Nah the thread title is bleeping rude

Accurate

But rude 💀💀
---
She’s not going to say anything about Georgie boy on the podcast. She’s just a liar.
It is infuriating that she might get to ‘write’ a book. Her English language skills are appalling just like her mother’s. She just wants to say that she has had a book published. She thinks she is Zoella 2.0.
She has already mentioned IBS, but the rest is just breadcrumbing. She has no intention of raising awareness of anything. It’s just clickbait.
God. Ana does chat a lot of tit doesn't she. Release a book and get 20 sales. It won't be a best seller just some mumbo Jumbo about Manifesting her life.

Well I'm Manifesting that tit never leaves her Macbook

Also the whole George thing. She just dated him to be her bf. And now she can scream about having an ex. Pathetic

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Omg she annoys me so much

1) her face looks massive in the saving grace podcast. I can see where all the fat from the takeaways go. I can’t believe she edits herself that much

2) she is so boring that they literally had to speak about Saffron and Molly on the podcast- her two “best friends”

3) she wants to do locked in again??? She didn’t even speak the first time. She is still lying that they didn’t show when she spoke on there even though she didn’t speak in the unseen bits either

4) everyone knew her and her “boyfriend” broke up. She started having less showers and ordering more takeaways after they broke up

Reactions: 37
Edit to add:
Finished this video and THIS WHOLE VIDEO HAS PISSED ME OFF

Her ending the video with that clickbait bs health anxiety. Saying she was diagnosed with 3 maybe 4 things(is it 3 or 4 ???). Calling it "draining". Girl bffr. And you can get rid of it? So it's not that deep???

Ana "on the surface my life looks amazing but nothing matters if you don't have your health" AS SHE STUFFS HER FACE WITH LOTS OF MCDONALDS. BE bleeping FOR REAL
Screenshot_20230621_231039_YouTube.jpg

And she sees "the light at the end of the tunnel" and can "enjoy life again"

She was adamant she was going to die? F off. And "doing the tests was a lot for me. It wasn't easy for me. I didn't want to post about it" -- but she did when they paid for her tests didn't she.

And she's gonna be "raising awareness" GET IN THE bleeping BIN ANA!!

I say this as someone who had cancer and didn't come across as so self righteous. She needs to duck OFF

Reactions: 52
Edit to add:
Finished this video and THIS WHOLE VIDEO HAS PISSED ME OFF

Her ending the video with that clickbait bs health anxiety. Saying she was diagnosed with 3 maybe 4 things(is it 3 or 4 ???). Calling it "draining". Girl bffr. And you can get rid of it? So it's not that deep???

Ana "on the surface my life looks amazing but nothing matters if you don't have your health" AS SHE STUFFS HER FACE WITH LOTS OF MCDONALDS. BE bleeping FOR REAL
View attachment 2257071
And she sees "the light at the end of the tunnel" and can "enjoy life again"

She was adamant she was going to die? F off. And "doing the tests was a lot for me. It wasn't easy for me. I didn't want to post about it" -- but she did when they paid for her tests didn't she.

And she's gonna be "raising awareness" GET IN THE bleeping BIN ANA!!

I say this as someone who had cancer and didn't come across as so self righteous. She needs to duck OFF
Well, I didn’t like to say because people seem empathetic towards her possibly having endometriosis, but to me she was implying that she was being tested for cancer!
She binge drinks and eats tit, but claims to have health anxiety. The health anxiety thing appeared from nowhere. I assume she saw it on TikTok or something. She has put up with supposedly heavy and painful periods for years and not done anything about it.
If she doesn’t want her life to appear to be so good, why does she edit herself so much? She just picks the narrative that suits her at the time.

Reactions: 20
Well, I didn’t like to say because people seem empathetic towards her possibly having endometriosis, but to me she was implying that she was being tested for cancer!
She binge drinks and eats tit, but claims to have health anxiety. The health anxiety thing appeared from nowhere. I assume she saw it on TikTok or something. She has put up with supposedly heavy and painful periods for years and not done anything about it.
If she doesn’t want her life to appear to be so good, why does she edit herself so much? She just picks the narrative that suits her at the time.
I thought she was hinting at having something like Pelvic Inflammatory Disease from having an STI, might have read it wrong but thought she didn't want to disclose because it was embarrassing

Reactions: 6
the fact that the two clips that have been pulled out of her podcast episode to be tiktoks are about molly from love island and nothing to do with ana tells you just how boring this girl actually is 🤣 poor grace probably had to scrape the barrel to find interesting things to talk to ana about lol

Reactions: 26
The two TikTok clips just show her as a gossip with no life of her own. It’d be hilarious if Molly responds by saying she can’t remember who she is because do we really believe they’re “best friends” or is it Ana using an acquaintance for clout?

Reactions: 12
Her new video states “catch up” in the title yet doesn’t proceed to tell us anything and tells us to wait for the new podcast!! What’s the point!

• Angry
Reactions: 16
Write a book about what? she has no life experience hasn't even had a proper relationship yet, cant cook, has no real friends, has no opinion of her own. Give me a break! :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Was all the smiling and jokes really necessary about her ‘friend’ being spiked though? If I was the friend I would never speak to her again

Reactions: 18
It’s defo munchausens she’s got🤣 fabrication of any illness and disease because she copies all her friends

Reactions: 13
But was he really your boyfriend ana, all of 5 minutes
---
But was he really your boyfriend ana, all of 5 minutes
Also me again, funny how she explained her type yet George couldn’t have been further from that

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
I’m new to these threads but I can’t believe her implying that she’s being tested for cancer. She’s done my head in for ages but I thought it was just me being petty. My sister has endometriosis and has had extensive surgeries/removals of organs to help it (but it hasn’t done much to help her unfortunately) and seeing Ana trying to make money off of it (endo) is making me rage. Don’t even get me started on Julie.

Reactions: 11
When Grace asked how long she knew Molly before entering the villa I had second hand embarrassment 😭 because they literally met under a year ago 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.