Anastasia Kingsnorth #70 Beyonce 4 times, fridge full of prime, face card HAS declined

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bratticus in her latest video is unbareable. They need to do something about that child. Running around the supermarket on a busy Saturday and throwing the whole chocolate aisle in his trolley. All those twirls will be gone within a week because they pander to his gluttony.

Reactions: 25
Watching the trolley video has made me feel quite sick. Bunch of twats being extremely greedy by buying far too much. Money just to mindlessly spend. Doesn’t sit right with me one bit. They don’t even work/contribute anything meaningful to society. Infuriating.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Did anyone notice they kept saying they’re giving it to “the homeless”. Do they realise that food banks aren’t just for homeless people?
Saying that, I will give her kudos for donating all that food and the money, seems like she’s finally learnt. She might want to look up who food banks are for though!
Thisss!! It really got me angry that they kept saying ‘for the homeless people’ so bleeping tone deaf. Wish ana had done her research and could of explained more on how and who food banks actually help/support. Ffs stas come on mate

Reactions: 35
She would look 10x better without the orange face, what is with the fake tan obession I dont get it
Instead of keeping up with the kardashians it’s keeping up with Saffron for Ana.. Ana just wants to be like everyone else instead of being herself.

Reactions: 8
I don’t ever want to sh*t on anyone donating to charity - as it’s so needed and I’m sure they are extremely grateful! …BUT if it wasn’t being filmed would she have done it? …feels like such a token gesture for headpats
😒😔

Reactions: 23
What got me was that Julie spent the most and hers wasn’t even going to to a food bank! I mean at least Anna and Bratticus did give some away even if it was all for show! X

Reactions: 14
it's so clear julie still loves to sponge off Ana. Why would she need her daughter to buy her a trolley full of essentials when she has her own money??

The way she was trying to cram as much in as poss as well to take advantage of this money - embarrassing

Ana saying it's giving homeowner lol when Julie doesn't own her home but she's convinced she does :rolleyes:

Reactions: 29
Why does Ana keep saying good boy to Atticus in the voice and tone you would use for a dog?!

• Haha
Reactions: 40
it's so clear julie still loves to sponge off Ana. Why would she need her daughter to buy her a trolley full of essentials when she has her own money??

The way she was trying to cram as much in as poss as well to take advantage of this money - embarrassing

Ana saying it's giving homeowner lol when Julie doesn't own her home but she's convinced she does :rolleyes:
Oh yeah she totally took advantage! All of the branded stuff that she can’t get in Aldi or doesn’t want to pay for. I was shocked given that Julie has her own money!

Reactions: 1
I thought people were exaggerating about Atticus in the latest video but bloody hell, he is out of control

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.