Anastasia Kingsnorth #70 Beyonce 4 times, fridge full of prime, face card HAS declined

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Surprised atticus didn't fill the trolley with chicken nuggets.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Two things
1) Freya ripping the garlic bread apart with her hands & setting it on the (probably dirty) counter top 🤢
2) Ana saying she doesn’t have any short clubbing outfits just “sophisticated dinner outfits”. sTaS hun I don’t think anyone is using the word sophisticated to describe you..

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Also why are they congratulating atticus for putting food in the food bank? Julie literally votes for the party who has been responsible for the massive increase of food banks?

Reactions: 37
don’t really see the point in the challenge if she just donates it all to a charity though? like there’s no incentive then to get things you actually want/need. I know she can’t win either way but it just shows how stupid some “YouTubers” content is like it makes no sense

Reactions: 7
don’t really see the point in the challenge if she just donates it all to a charity though? like there’s no incentive then to get things you actually want/need. I know she can’t win either way but it just shows how stupid some “YouTubers” content is like it makes no sense
Probably so they can write it off as a business expense or whatever. Always a scam.

Reactions: 7
That video was hideous poorly set up for a food bank video and just an embarrassing display of greed.
And wandering round Beefa with the boobs practically hanging out - smh

Reactions: 10
Did anyone notice they kept saying they’re giving it to “the homeless”. Do they realise that food banks aren’t just for homeless people?
Saying that, I will give her kudos for donating all that food and the money, seems like she’s finally learnt. She might want to look up who food banks are for though!

Reactions: 55
They should've been thrown out of Tesco for that! If I was a shopper in there I would've lost my temper with them!! I can't stand it when kids have control of a trolley when a shop is busy! Bratticus was beyond a joke, so dangerous!! His talking over Ana fills me with rage, but then Julie does it too, so he's obviously got it from her. Notice Julie didn't get anything for the food bank, Typical Tory lover!!

Reactions: 20
Ana is just so tone deaf , she only did this video again because it was her most viewed and her viewing figures have been dismal for a long time, she needs to now sit down and watch both videos and realise how poorly this latest one has come across , then grab Julie and both get themselves to the job centre !

Reactions: 17
Damien 😂😂
I don’t think the video should have been filmed in the first place. She needs to think of new video ideas and stop patronising the rest of us.

Reactions: 11
Ana supposedly donated £500 to charity at the end , not sure why they didnt just fill the trollies for charity in the first place.
Makes me sick she can just spend that much on junk , i barely have £100 for a months shopping for a family off 4 and 2 dogs

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.