Anastasia Kingsnorth #68 CEO queen, can’t keep the sofa clean, quick George get a vaccine

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All the “tried this with Tanesha” 🙄 you were there with her a few weeks ago so you’re hardly trying new foods worthy of making a video. We’re basically just watching you eat lunch and calling it a challenge at this point.

I wish she’d decide what direction she wants her channel to go in and stick to it. If she wants to make food videos she needs to actually put effort in to them. Watching her walk around Disney having a pain au chocolat (sorry, pan o’chocolate 🙄), chocolate coated shortbread and yet another cheese burger (tastes like a burger, mind blowing) isn’t interesting. How about showing how to do food at Disney on a budget? She must have spent a fortune on junk in that video.

When I started watching her it was beauty themed videos, vlogs and morning/evening routine type videos. Now I just watch her stuffing her face every week.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
She is really recycling old content, it’s so boring

It feels like she’s been in Paris for a year now

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I actually can’t stand when her stupid mouth chews food with her wide open gob and big jaggy, atrocious nashers chew it like an animal. Piss off Ana. She’s so unbelievably stupid it’s painful to be a bystander of. I truly think she has about two brain cells in that bobble head. When will her undeserved ‘internet fame’ end. Seriously?? She’s f*cking boring as boring can get.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I know this isn’t a Byron thread but is he still with lewis?
I was thinking this- I swear Flossie posted a tik tok where she mentioned Byron was talking about boys he was talking to then she rated boys she had previously been talking to

Reactions: 2
happy Easter guys <3

but on a ana note I wish she would open her bleeping eyes and see these 24 hour challenges aren’t going anywhere..? like if ur trying to build your career babe and be a ✨Tv presenter✨ Like you said you wanted to do why are you posting content that was popular 4 years ago 😍

happy Easter guys <3

but on a ana note I wish she would open her bleeping eyes and see these 24 hour challenges aren’t going anywhere..? like if ur trying to build your career babe and be a ✨Tv presenter✨ Like you said you wanted to do why are you posting content that was popular 4 years ago 😍
How can she be a TV presenter when she don’t ever speak around others

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
cringing so hard at her saying “love that witch” when shes talking about how she wants to meet Rapunzel😩😩

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 47
guys, this an influencer 'at the top of the game' remember, according to that guy who was swooning over her for an hour (I tried to watch that podcast but it was so incredibly dull). Surely there's a list of top UK influencers somewhere that shows that guy's research of her being 'top of the game' is delusional.

that Chanel bag again 🙄 isn't she hot? they look like they are dressed for two different seasons

• Haha
Reactions: 52
that Chanel bag again 🙄 isn't she hot? they look like they are dressed for two different seasons
you can tell Saffron is comfortable with her body and Ana isn't, hence her need to constantly photoshop and faceapp herself

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.