Anastasia Kingsnorth #68 CEO queen, can’t keep the sofa clean, quick George get a vaccine

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
you can tell Saffron is comfortable with her body and Ana isn't, hence her need to constantly photoshop and faceapp herself
Saffron is definitely not comfortable with her body - she just believes she’s God’s gift, and she thinks she looks like her Instagram self (but she doesn’t). Saffron edits every single photo of herself, too - probably more than Ana, and can’t even look at her own camera face-on because she’s so insecure. I know Ana’s not dressed for the weather but I think she looks better than saffron here - Saffron’s hair and eyebrows look ridiculous.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 56
Small appetite queen but managed to eat a pastry, muffin, burger, fries, a whole pizza, garlic bread, cake, a toastie, shortbread and waffles all in the space of a few hours? is it just me that thinks thats actually so much food
I couldn't believe that! It was making me feel ill and full just watching it

Reactions: 4
If I had Ana's figure I definitely wouldn't be covering up in the sun, she must be roasting in that 😵💫😵💫

Reactions: 6
The Chanel bag on a hike 💀

you can tell Saffron is comfortable with her body and Ana isn't, hence her need to constantly photoshop and faceapp herself
I wouldn’t go that far! Saffy is far from it. She’s obsessed with growing her arse lately but most likely taking injections as no woman can grow an arse that much and quickly. She’s too short and is going to look ridiculous if she goes bigger. Dump truck 🛻

I think Ana seems more comfortable in her body if I had to pick.

Reactions: 10
Saffron is definitely going to get a bum lift or implants!
Ana put the Chanel down!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She probably doesn’t even have workout clothes. Doesn’t she er… famously not work out!?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She probably doesn’t even have workout clothes. Doesn’t she er… famously not work out!?
Isn’t she sponsored by some workout company at Foot Asylum? They’re the ones that put her on a billboard.

It reminds me of that scene from Succession that’s going around where he’s laughing at her bag. The Chanel bag looks so out of place it looks stupid

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Isn’t she sponsored by some workout company at Foot Asylum? They’re the ones that put her on a billboard.

It reminds me of that scene from Succession that’s going around where he’s laughing at her bag. The Chanel bag looks so out of place it looks stupid
she is but also did a gym shark ad so where’s that gone?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.