Anastasia Kingsnorth #66 Desperate to go on Love Island, travelled Aus for free, Maya Jama wannabe.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s been dating this boy for six months and they’re still not official? If that were me I’d be asking what’s going on.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 59
She’s been dating this boy for six months and they’re still not official? If that were me I’d be asking what’s going on.
She’s been going on dates with other people it would seem in that six months no? She’s spoken on the podcast about various dates with different guys in the last six months for sure…

Reactions: 13
Just listened to Not my Baggs posdcast with her and saffron and I’m dead at the fact she straight up proved she promotes tit just for money. Nice to know you lack authenticity and essentially scam your followers xxxx

Reactions: 36
Screenshot from Saff’s story vs Ana’s. Strategically placing the wording over her double chin in hers. That fast food is catching up on her faster than we thought!
Saffron does NOT LIKE ANNA! Friendship of convenience + almost doing her a favour like. She's shaded her a millliiion times over the years.

Guarantee her and her actual friends talk tit about her. Deep down Anna knows it too - She's never truly herself around Saffron. Almost starstruck

Reactions: 33
She's 100% exaggerating. I bet they looked at each other once six months ago and she's counting that as their first 'moment'

• Haha
Reactions: 17
When would she have had time for that then? She was holidaying constantly may though to December
100% exaggerating and as others said she definitely talked about being single and going on dates during that time.

Reactions: 7
She's 100% exaggerating. I bet they looked at each other once six months ago and she's counting that as their first 'moment'
She probably swiped right for him 6 months ago and he finally did the same for her last month

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
The podcast tiktok came up on my fyp and I commented asking why ana was looking so puffy and it got removed and tiktok gave me a warning 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Wait, didn't she kiss some random guy in Australia and get sick on people in the bunk below? This would have been when she had this "boyfriend"

• Haha
Reactions: 19
In the clip where joooolie was eating that spag bol I assume atticus was on about trying it and she’d already made a massive fuss before he’d even looked at it saying ‘oh it’s gonna have sauce on it !!!!’ why make such a fuss it’s no wonder he won’t eat anything…. She’s already telling him he won’t like it and deciding for him
When they open up the first box that had spaghetti in it Julie says something along the lines of "oh I ordered you a spaghetti and didn't realise it would have all that stuff on it. I should have ordered him a plain spaghetti". What planet is she on?! Since when would a fast food place or restaurant have plain boiled spaghetti on the menu. I bet you wont find anywhere in the world that does that!!

Reactions: 38
No Anna at the brits, I swear she was invited in previous years. She’s slowly being replaced by TikTok influencers

Reactions: 8
I’m so confused listening to her new podcast as she said she’s been dating this guy for 6 months yet since then she’s said she was on Timder/dating apps then said she’s deleted them and not looking anymore, she said they’re not tigether officially because she went to Australia for 6 weeks but that would have been after 3/4 months of “dating” so they could have been official before that? I’m assuming he was most likely dating and sleeping with other girls whilst she was away then as why else would they not be official… none of it makes sense or adds up!

Reactions: 22
When she talks about her sex/relationship experiences or "boyfriends", I always get a strong sense of fakeness. Like a girl who lies just to fit in with everyone else.

• Sad
Reactions: 34
She also did a video at the start of the year saying she didn’t want to look for a boyfriend this year and that she is happy being single.. doesn’t add up at all

Reactions: 38
She also did a video at the start of the year saying she didn’t want to look for a boyfriend this year and that she is happy being single.. doesn’t add up at all
She constantly just talks so much shite. It’s like she’s got a compulsion to let utter shite just pour out of her mouth every time she opens it.

Reactions: 23
So in her latest video, Anastasia says both her and her mum ‘are single’ … This was filmed just before they went to New York except she’s apparently been seeing someone for six months … liarrrrrrrr
---
Julie telling Anna what each gift was before she had fully opened them got on my last nerve 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Saffron takes her BESTFRIEND to America first class to see the superbowl, and it's not Ana... awkward!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.