Anastasia Kingsnorth #66 Desperate to go on Love Island, travelled Aus for free, Maya Jama wannabe.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Atticus’s coughing over them speaking in one of their galentines videos, why wouldn’t you refilm that bit..
all that second hand some from Jules

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Watching saffron’s new Vlog, where she goes to America first class, there is no way that Ana went first class that was definitely business. Saffron had her own little booth and a bed it looks different to what Ana had!
Ana flew Virgin Atlantic, Saff flew British Airways. They both have different offerings. VA's top product is their upper class (business) and that's what they flew... the old seating arrangement makes it look crappier than it was. Nothing to snuff at, but because it was the old setting I would've been miffed - tickets are the same price and planes get switched without warning. The new one is much better and more luxe.

Reactions: 6
Atticus’s coughing over them speaking in one of their galentines videos, why wouldn’t you refilm that bit..
all that second hand some from Jules
i'm convinced he was doing it on purpose because he wasn't getting attention lol oops

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 44
i'm convinced he was doing it on purpose because he wasn't getting attention lol oops
I thought that too, lets be honest, it is most likely the case.... insufferable little sod
Vividly remember this strategy from when I was an insufferable little sod 😅 will still crack it open occasionally when the other half's not paying me attention or to see whether the dog cares if I'm dying 😶🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Vividly remember this strategy from when I was an insufferable little sod 😅 will still crack it open occasionally when the other half's not paying me attention or to see whether the dog cares if I'm dying 😶🤣

lol joking :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Watching saffron’s new Vlog, where she goes to America first class, there is no way that Ana went first class that was definitely business. Saffron had her own little booth and a bed it looks different to what Ana had!
Depends what airline you go with and where you’re going. Saffron flew with BA from Heathrow who have updated their business class recently to basically be the same as first class on a lot of American flights so first class isn’t even offered. Ana flew Virgin from Manchester so it probably was business because I just can’t see first being offered from Manchester anyway, but I’m willing to be corrected.

Edit: Sorry just saw someone else above replied to you saying similar

Reactions: 1
Anastasia Kingsnorth #67 Flying ’first’ class, up in the sky, when they arrriiive, they hit up Pret, McDonalds & TGI’s. (to the tune of Fergie’s Glamorous)

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Anastasia Kingsnorth #67 - followers stuck at 1 mill, is her career at a standstill?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The outfit does not match the backing song choice, it is NOT a work of art. It’s like a stripper outfit with a stupid hair band that I wore when I was about 8. Sorry if that dress is someone’s cup of tea but I hateeee it
Why is she standing like that??? looks like she’s about to wet herself

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.