Anastasia Kingsnorth #66 Desperate to go on Love Island, travelled Aus for free, Maya Jama wannabe.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Are they in first class? Looking at the tickets 9K is usually up there right?
I looked at British airways to Seattle first class for me and my bf and it came to nearly 20k but that was including accommodation Aswell and i nearly cried . Not sure what airline they’re with but it’s deffo NOT cheap lol 😅

Reactions: 2
how is her life so dull when she clearly has so much disposable income 😫 the things I’d do with that money

Reactions: 26
I looked at British airways to Seattle first class for me and my bf and it came to nearly 20k but that was including accommodation Aswell and i nearly cried . Not sure what airline they’re with but it’s deffo NOT cheap lol 😅
They’re flying with virgin

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I feel bad for anyone on the same plane as them, you just know she will be shoving cameras in everyone's faces and atticus absolutely will not act his age or behave appropriately and cause a right scene!

I just hope they're handing out ear plugs and paracetamol for the headaches everyone is going to end up with 🙄
I’m sure Julie has her bruffen

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Screenshot 2023-01-26 at 15.47.09.png

The way she would never ever post a pic of her looking like this on her insta when this is what she really looks like... What even is this face she's pulling :oops:

Reactions: 13
LOL she is holding Atticus’s passport at the top instead of her own, as hers is all faded and scratched 😂😂😂
✨ aesthetic ✨

Off topic a bit but this confirms Bratticus is also Kingsnorth then - I thought somewhere along the line she said he had his dad's surname. Just wondering if MeJulie has changed it to fit her Kingsnorth/Stanton gravy train.

Reactions: 17
Who's worth more Ana or Staff?
saff - way more collabs; beauty bay, primark, in the style, strictly, bulk 🤣🤣🤣, celebrity hunted & many more i can’t remember but ana she just eats food ooh and went on that footayslym thing as part of the furniture

• Haha
Reactions: 31
they are business yeah. Virgin has 1-11 business class I believe.
Bratticus won’t fly economy anymore, he’ll demand bus class going forward 😆😆😆

---

Off topic a bit but this confirms Bratticus is also Kingsnorth then - I thought somewhere along the line she said he had his dad's surname. Just wondering if MeJulie has changed it to fit her Kingsnorth/Stanton gravy train.
Well spotted

• Haha
Reactions: 14
LOL she is holding Atticus’s passport at the top instead of her own, as hers is all faded and scratched 😂😂😂
✨ aesthetic ✨
Why didn't she just put her ticket in his passport then take a photo if she's that bothered about the aesthetic 🤣 🤦 I can't deal with her stupidity

Reactions: 7
The latest podcast, the guest is making references to friends etc & lots of funny tv shows, but you can tell Saffron and Ana have no idea what she is talking about. When someone with an actual personality goes on as a guest it’s even more obvious how dull & stupid they both are.

Reactions: 13
"there's no way Atticus is going to sit through 7 hours of West End in London"

she makes my blood boil BLOODY 'WEST END'

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.