Anastasia Kingsnorth #66 Desperate to go on Love Island, travelled Aus for free, Maya Jama wannabe.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is she honestly expecting people to believe she takes those vitamins? She put one in her mouth, nearly gagged and then the video was clearly cut to make it look like she took it 🤣 .. Also, what the duck is an aesthetically pleasing vitamin 🤦 who even says that 😭

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 52
Jesus. I know I keep saying the same thing but her gums make mine feel sore. Just looking at them hurts.
This may sound horrible but the truth hurts. I truly believe one of the main reasons she can’t get herself a boyfriend is because of her teeth, bad teeth is a major turn off! I of course mean people (mingsnorth) that can do something about it and choose not too.

Reactions: 18
Anwa says we awre goin to New Ywok. I thought New Ywok was a cheesecake?? Oh Anwa, you ain’t actwually buyin me and Attacwus a cheesecake are ya? Nah Anwa turn the camwa off! Bless ya darlin’. Is there a Zawa there??? I ain’t havin this, I’ve been sold a lie.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
I put my monthly wage on Ana never moving to Safs. Why do these two say the same thing every time they see each other? Remember when Saf visited Ana in Manchester and they planned for her to move up there. Or all the holidays they plan but never go on. It's bizarre.

Reactions: 41
She’s so out of touch. Goes down to Saf’s in first class, uses expensive beauty products, bigs up the Dyson air wrap, talks about how she’s got no trips booked til after February (my heart bleeds) and does more genuinely snobby things, she’s turned into a proper brat and won’t be moving to Saff’s it’s weird they even said that.
We’re having cost of living crisis and you’ve got these idiots with a cinema room, goose feather bedding (that Ana wants to copy Saf with now what a shock) not their fault what is happening in this country but normal people can’t dream of having all the stuff they do atm.

Moans about her hands been dry “oh I wonder if it’s the weather causing that” err hello of course it is you twit!
Can’t wait to see how entitled all of them are in New York 😳

Reactions: 32
Anna babes we get it you’ve got a dyson air wrap you don’t have to keep repeating the words dyson airwrap

• Haha
Reactions: 22
These two are so out of touch. Shall we just book a trip tonight? I mean most people plan for ages if they can afford a trip, it's not really a spontaneous thing. Especially going to America, I have always wanted to go to San Francisco but it's not going to happen.

• Sick
Reactions: 20
I feel bad for anyone on the same plane as them, you just know she will be shoving cameras in everyone's faces and atticus absolutely will not act his age or behave appropriately and cause a right scene!

I just hope they're handing out ear plugs and paracetamol for the headaches everyone is going to end up with 🙄

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.