Anastasia Kingsnorth #66 Desperate to go on Love Island, travelled Aus for free, Maya Jama wannabe.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
the way she described fruit juice - 'just tastes like loads of fruit mixed together' well Ana I'd be a bit concerned if it didn't considering its fruit juice! Jesus wept.
That whole week everything she ate was literally beige/brown/yellow - apart from those juices and the tiny green/garnishes on the sushi that night 🤢 #healthgoddess

Reactions: 9
She really makes having her boobs out all the time her only personality trait :rolleyes:

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Mimi Webb is talking about manifesting on The One Show. 🙄🔫 We are doomed when Ana’s generation get older. ‘I can’t work, I’m manifesting!’

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I’ve just tried to listen to the podcast as I am at work wanting something to listen too.. lasted 5 mins, what a load of crap

Reactions: 8
How boring her SA vlog is

In all of her vlogs it’s always her talking about what she’s going to do/what she’s done without actually showing it
What’s the point even?

Reactions: 21
How boring her SA vlog is

In all of her vlogs it’s always her talking about what she’s going to do/what she’s done without actually showing it
What’s the point even?
Don’t be silly, she showed us her wearing 27 of the 463 outfits she packed for those 2 days! That’s some top tier ✨cOnTeNt✨ right there! 🫠🫠

Reactions: 10
I don’t understand how someone who has never been in a relationship can have a podcast about men and relationships

• Heart
Reactions: 57
It’s embarrassing how little follows the podcast accounts on tiktok & Instagram have😂 6000 on each, gk Barry’s podcast account on tiktok has 1 million follows and the insta one has over 100k😅 I know obviously graces one has been around for longer but still hers definitely had more follows than this already at this stage😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
It’s embarrassing how little follows the podcast accounts on tiktok & Instagram have😂 6000 on each, gk Barry’s podcast account on tiktok has 1 million follows and the insta one has over 100k😅 I know obviously graces one has been around for longer but still hers definitely had more follows than this already at this stage😂
GK Barry’s podcast has a good range of guests and I find it quite easy to listen to as I find it funny

Whereas saffron and Ana voices are annoying, they don’t answer any of the questions and they don’t have a good range of guests

Reactions: 20
GK Barry’s podcast has a good range of guests and I find it quite easy to listen to as I find it funny

Whereas saffron and Ana voices are annoying, they don’t answer any of the questions and they don’t have a good range of guests
Yep that’s the difference, graces podcast is actually a good listen unlike ana & saffron’s😂

Reactions: 11
I don’t understand how someone who has never been in a relationship can have a podcast about men and relationships
I think it could be a decent talking point if they played off the fact she didn't have a relationship and was coming off as someone for a listener in a similar situation to relate to and learn from. However, she's just way too defensive and embarrassed by the fact she's single to fulfil that role.

Reactions: 15
What does she mean by ‘it was so lovely meeting you all’ in her story? As if they have a crowd of fans flocked around them 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Makes me mad how she earns so much money and essentially does nothing. She doesn’t help anyone with her content… she doesn’t make content that’s entertaining… she comes across as thick… she has nothing unique or interesting about her to make it as a ‘celebrity figure’. This world is so backwards.

I’m applying for jobs at the moment and I’m wondering what the point even is… I’ll barely earn enough to stand on my own two feet anyway (that’s if I can get a job anytime soon). Honestly tempted to do a tit load of laughing gas to destroy my brain cells then start a YouTube channel about different shades of orange so I can become rich.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.