Anastasia Kingsnorth #66 Desperate to go on Love Island, travelled Aus for free, Maya Jama wannabe.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
obviously i know losing your luggage would be a nightmare but the fact she was so worried about it because she wouldn’t be able to get ‘instagram content’? imagine you’re away in cape town for 2 nights and you have a safari planned and all you’re worried about is that you might not be able to get instagram content? don’t get me wrong i’d love the easy life of an influencer but i’m so glad i’m able to go away and enjoy myself without being so absorbed in how i look and whether or not i can ‘shoot instagram content’
I went to Toronto over Christmas and my luggage didn’t get to me until the 3rd day we were there. I couldn’t have been less worried about Instagram, all you think about it wanting to feel clean and wanting your own clothes, makeup and toiletries 🥲🥲🥲

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Shows a massive sign at the ice skating saying do not use phones on the rink…10 seconds later….ana filming on the ice 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 6
absolutely dying in her vlog she tries two different juices.
- ana tries first drink absolutely shocks herself cos the drink takes like pure fruits makes a nasty face.
does she not eat fruit pls 🤣 she looks disgusted.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I went to Toronto over Christmas and my luggage didn’t get to me until the 3rd day we were there. I couldn’t have been less worried about Instagram, all you think about it wanting to feel clean and wanting your own clothes, makeup and toiletries 🥲🥲🥲
Well we know wanting to be and feel clean would absolutely never be a worry for our girl! 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I know influencers need to make money but this has to be the most unbelievable sponsorship deal I’ve ever seen. I literally had to do a double take when I saw this, there is no way in hell she’s learning a new language when she barely knows english

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 56
I know “I’m not going to lie” is an extremely common phrase over there, but does Ana use it more than most????
“Not gonna lie” I’ve never said it before in my life! lol (I’m from New Zealand fyi 🤷‍♀️)

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I know influencers need to make money but this has to be the most unbelievable sponsorship deal I’ve ever seen. I literally had to do a double take when I saw this, there is no way in hell she’s learning a new language when she barely knows english
Anastasia Kingsnorth #67 Learning Spanish just for show, as she can't even say Haribos

• Haha
Reactions: 59
“once I’ve done Spanish I’m gonna move on to French” 💀💀

• Haha
Reactions: 62
Flying all the way to Soutb Africa for 2 days…. Surely you’d make the most of it and just pay out of your own pocket to extend your stay for atleast a week….

Reactions: 45
I’m sorry but Saffron really does enjoy doing Ana dirty 😭 edit herself and give Ana nothing pleaseeee 😂
i want to rip those clip-on earrings off her ears!!! either grow up and actually get your ears pierced or at least buy a few more clip-on options!? she wears the same pair every bloody day

• Haha
Reactions: 39
i want to rip those clip-on earrings off her ears!!! either grow up and actually get your ears pierced or at least buy a few more clip-on options!? she wears the same pair every bloody day
Omg same they’re horrible!!!! Freya once said she was taking her to get her ears pierced I bet she was too scared

Reactions: 9
the way she described fruit juice - 'just tastes like loads of fruit mixed together' well Ana I'd be a bit concerned if it didn't considering its fruit juice! Jesus wept.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.