Anastasia Kingsnorth #65 tantrum at the airport gates, nearly ditched by her fake mates

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Max isn't a looker or a speaker, he whispers in 4k šŸ˜‚ but to publicly call out Ana not once but twice? is he lowkey a Tattler šŸ‘€

Bit surprising that not one of them defended her in both clips.... they just all shrugged it off šŸ˜¬

• Haha
Reactions: 26
her saying she didnā€™t get pickles she got pickled gherkins so sheā€™s ā€˜ordered the actual chamoy pickle kitā€™šŸ„± arent pickles and gherkins essentially the same thing? then trying them and not liking them even though sheā€™s ordered a kit? itā€™s so wasteful

Reactions: 11
her saying she didnā€™t get pickles she got pickled gherkins so sheā€™s ā€˜ordered the actual chamoy pickle kitā€™šŸ„± arent pickles and gherkins essentially the same thing? then trying them and not liking them even though sheā€™s ordered a kit? itā€™s so wasteful
The fact that she said she hated pickles and never wanted a pickle in her life and she's ordered the kit because it's trending on Tik tok.. is there any need? If you don't like them then don't bleeping eat it.. Just because it's trending Ana doesn't mean you have to do it šŸ¤¦

Reactions: 33
Heā€™s not wrong, sheā€™s such a catfish- he probably had seen her over edited ig pics and then got a shock to see a hunchback troll in locked in šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Still gets me how that time she admitted to dmā€™ing Phil foden because she thought he would see her page and fancy her šŸ’€ I mean.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Max was out of order. I hate men that think they can just shame a woman for her looks like that. No one asked. Thatā€™s really embarrassing for Ana, and so mean

• Heart
Reactions: 57
Max was out of order. I hate men that think they can just shame a woman for her looks like that. No one asked. Thatā€™s really embarrassing for Ana, and so mean
Me too! Rich coming from a guy who looks like a gremlin.

Reactions: 22
Wow mans got some real small šŸ† energy.
Not an Ana fan by any means but she definitely knocked him back at some stage.
You're smaller than her 8 year old brother and less attractive than Mjs eyebrows mate, simmer yourself

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.