Anastasia Kingsnorth #65 tantrum at the airport gates, nearly ditched by her fake mates

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think period sex is fine (if it's light and not cramping and gushing in blood)

But i think it's odd forcing a guy to have sex with you on ur period

Reactions: 18
I don’t get why Anna said no one uses make up sponges anymore cause every TikTok I’ve seen of someone doing make up (thinking Amelia Olivia etc) they all use sponges 🙄
Especially the coco cosmetics by Chloe marshmallow sponges! EVERYONE uses them! So like you say, no idea why Ana has got it into her head that no one she’s sponges anymore! 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 12
I think period sex is fine (if it's light and not cramping and gushing in blood)

But i think it's odd forcing a guy to have sex with you on ur period
It's also much more of a relationship thing, well in my experience. She's not had one, so I dunno how many guys she's sleeping with on her period. She needs to grow up a bit. And if a guy doesn't want to it's not vanilla, it's just decision. Just as many girls don't like period sex either.

Reactions: 31
Men aren’t vanilla for not wanting period sex in the same way that women aren’t vanilla for not wanting period sex

Don’t think she’d be happy if a bloke said she’s boring for not wanting to have sex on her period

Reactions: 28
I'm sorry but she is a skanky witch she always says she has such heavy periods then expects men to be turned on and have sex and calls that vanilla 🤢 although her and Saffron have money they are delusional when it comes to men and I think they will find.it hard to find someone who will put up with them!

Reactions: 12
i’d sue for letting someone do my eyebrows like that

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 9
What people do in the bedroom is up to them…. But Anna acting like she does anything in the bedroom apart from eat McDonald’s and cuddle up to her mum and braticus … is the biggest joke of 2022

• Haha
Reactions: 29
In the recent podcast episode Ana says that men that don’t want period sex are ‘bleeping vanilla’ Surely it’s just preference?! If men had periods I probably wouldn’t want to have sex with them when they’re on it 😂
Can you imagine the uproar if that comment came from a man 🙈 woman who don’t want to have sex whilst on their period are vanilla…. And ana would be the first to pick up on that!

Reactions: 17
0C1FBBA2-58BA-4CA4-AF02-D30C42A5842D.jpeg

She looks like an inmate.
Her and Joolie are the wicked witches.

Nice mugshot, Miss Alien. 😘

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
Joke is no one needs to watch the video now the title gives it away! 🤣🤣🤣
Lmao that’s came here to comment the same thing 😂😂 watch her changing the title straight away now before more people watch her stories

Reactions: 8
Joke is no one needs to watch the video now the title gives it away! 🤣🤣🤣
Yeah I’m surprised she put it in the title tbh😂

I put the video on and she’s taking her mum, atticus, nan, Pam & uncle to centre parcs as well

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Does Ana not realise that Bratty has school? That’s 2 holidays during term time, is she stupid?

Reactions: 21
Anas really rinsing this cooking a roast lark, poor lot someone tell her it’s tit

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She needs to stop with the constant surprise holidays that kid is spoilt enough and his attitude only gets worse 🙄
I get the feeling she does it to make up for not being around much anymore, she moved away for no reason other than following people who can't stand and bully her.
All it would take is for her to actually make proper time for him not expensive trips away. Simple things like a Trip to the cinema, trampoline parks or spend time doing what he wants to .that would even give Julie some much needed time to relax
Who does he actually have around other than Julie seriously?!
To knowingly book a holiday in termtime is just ridiculous without good reason I'll add.

Last edited:
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.