Anastasia Kingsnorth #65 tantrum at the airport gates, nearly ditched by her fake mates

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It made me laugh when Ana gave Atticus the Australia football shirt and he and Julie were so unimpressed and then Julie said ‘he can wear it in the house’ and Atticus says ‘yes under something’ you can see that he hates it because it’s not ‘designer’ or labelled! 😳😳😳

Then Julie gets her bauble and says ‘oh darling that lovely’ why can’t she talk properly 🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 60
sorry but this comment isn't it.
yes, she is annoying, grotty, and it was weird for her to cook xmas lunch in a bra but to comment on her boobs because they're 'saggy' is ridiculous. those are far from saggy, it's entirely for boobs to look like that and to sit perkily or up to someone's chin. if you think those are saggy, you're actually insane.
agree lol they’re just sitting like heavy boobs do on a smaller frame, I’d love to have her boobs 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 14
Personally not going to bash still believing in Santa at 8, I believed until 10, same as my brother. My parents always made it so magical for us and I’m grateful for that, so I think it’s sweet he still believes.

They really need to teach him the word NO! Absolutely ridiculous what he left out on Christmas Eve.

Cant believe how flavourless the dinner looked….

Not shocked they are one of those desperate chavvy people that go to the Boxing Day sales..

What the fuckkkkk were those cargos for atticus 🤢🤢

Reactions: 24
i mean at the end where ana was playing her radio 1 bit and there was an iphone x with a black case 😂😂😂
It’s her old phone which I think attitcus uses for YouTube and stuff which seems funny when Julie had to wait ages for an iPhone when her phone broke… so maybe it’s just a spare of ana’s? But I’m sure I’ve seen him have a phone in the back of the car of Julie’s vlogs

Reactions: 7
If I had to rate which I hated most out of ana, Julie or atticus. Bratticus comes first. He’s unbearable to watch, imagine his poor teachers having to put up with that 5 days a week. He could of turned out lovely but they ruined him by being so materialistic and money obsessed

• Heart
Reactions: 30
It made me laugh when Ana gave Atticus the Australia football shirt and he and Julie were so unimpressed and then Julie said ‘he can wear it in the house’ and Atticus says ‘yes under something’ you can see that he hates it because it’s not ‘designer’ or labelled! 😳😳😳

Then Julie gets her bauble and says ‘oh darling that lovely’ why can’t she talk properly 🙄🙄
Lol yes and Ana says he can wear it to the ivy and Julie is sitting there having a panic attack cos she's got his Zara reindeer shirt all planned for the restaurant and starts making excuses as to why he can't wear it to the ivy !

• Haha
Reactions: 16
sorry but in anas videos from 3 year ago she used to look stunning and actually made an effort.... now its just half arsed effort, she genuinly looks AWFUL

Reactions: 11
E711B64D-990C-452A-9E94-D7C0FE53758A.jpeg

omg.. i didn’t realise his teeth were identical to anas! i hope if they gift him braces he will actually use them and not follow ana! maybe they’ll be free on the NHS actually but hope they rectify it
11949FE5-994C-4A03-B4A4-04A36AFD79D4.jpeg

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
Anyone see her tik tok? I wonder what she’s surprising them with this time. I saw someone say it is a dog…

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.