Anastasia Kingsnorth #65 tantrum at the airport gates, nearly ditched by her fake mates

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I need some recommendations!!! Please!!!
Depends what you like
- The Receipts Podcast
- Celeb Memoir Bookclub
- Wait.... am I toxic?
- Sofia with an F
- Scamfluencers
- Even the Rich
- Modern Love (from the New York Times)
- Who the Bleep Did I Marry?
- Unexplainable
- Love Letters
- The Read

Reactions: 5
Anyone notice in the video where they do the asda food shopping haul and atticus can’t read sage and onion? Off the stuffing box. Not to compare kids but my niece has just turned 6 and she can read far more complex words. I dunno.

Reactions: 18
watching her new vlog and it’s almost painful to see how obsessed she is with following trends and what’s ‘in’, she says she’s behind on makeup trends because she still uses a beauty blender and she doesn’t think people are doing that anymore, it just shows how desperate she is to fit in, if she likes using a beauty blender then use one? even when she did the little clothing haul and was saying silver metallic clothes are ‘really in right now’ but she doesn’t really like them bc she wears gold jewellery etc. and then shows a silver metallic co-ord she bought anyway, then the bag ‘i’ve been seeing this all over my for you page’, get your own personality it’s actually a joke at this point

also her saying she wears her hair up everyday because she’s trying to grow it out and that’s the healthiest thing for it? but she literally has it tightly scraped back with loads of gel in it and she’ll leave it in the same hairstyle for days, sleeping in it etc., why doesn’t she just have it down or loosely up
That’s literally so bad for her hair! It’ll cause heaps of breakage tying it so tightly! 🙄🙄

Reactions: 9
Ok, I've watched her latest vlog and there's a couple of things which need addressing:

1. Why on earth is she wearing a bra whilst cooking and eating Christmas dinner with her family?
2. Why is Atticus still eating with his fingers and not using cutlery?

Reactions: 26
I’m realllly agreeing with the theory that the bra was for clickbait & to get people talking.

Reactions: 14
Why doesn’t she just Google how to cook certain foods? Rosemary and thyme wouldn’t have helped a turkey that you didn’t even put any oil, butter or salt and pepper on, and a turkey crown is never going to need 3 hours to cook which is why it looked dry af. Ana seasonings aren’t just to make the food look better it makes the food taste better. One of my absolute pet hates is adults who joke about their inability to cook, you have access to literal Michelin star advice on the internet, bloody use it. There’s nothing funny or endearing about an adult who can’t look after themselves.

Reactions: 42
No way did Saff do a gift swap with her best friends and not include Ana.
I wish I was surprised by that but by now everyone knows that their only just friends never mind besties.
Neither of them can be bothered to put the effort in to visit or spend time with one another( besides the stolen podcast) saffron visited just the once in how many years and ana the same.
Besides every year ana is always the one to spend a ton of money on expensive gifts for saff whilst she seems to buy whatever she sees first no thought nothing maybe its just as well they didn't do it this year 🤔

Reactions: 15
No the way she speaks to atticus like “good boy” “little man” ew he’s 8!!! No wonder he can’t do anything for himself like use cutlery or understand the word no because he is babied! He gets praise for the smallest things so he won’t be willing to learn to do anything himself !!!!! Annoying
Aaawwww thanks bubs xoxoxo

3405C1C7-1BBD-4021-9045-F16A86F15031.png
Absolute cringe fest. Put a top on for Christ sake.

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 45
The way she does her make up is painful to watch 😭😭😭😭 how many times does she want to say she thinks she’s behind on ‘make up trends’ as well 🙄 she’s such a sheep

Reactions: 13
The Christmas dinner doesn’t even have any salt and pepper on and she’s saying it’s the best roast ever. How do people live like this.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 48
watching her new vlog and it’s almost painful to see how obsessed she is with following trends and what’s ‘in’, she says she’s behind on makeup trends because she still uses a beauty blender and she doesn’t think people are doing that anymore, it just shows how desperate she is to fit in, if she likes using a beauty blender then use one? even when she did the little clothing haul and was saying silver metallic clothes are ‘really in right now’ but she doesn’t really like them bc she wears gold jewellery etc. and then shows a silver metallic co-ord she bought anyway, then the bag ‘i’ve been seeing this all over my for you page’, get your own personality it’s actually a joke at this point

also her saying she wears her hair up everyday because she’s trying to grow it out and that’s the healthiest thing for it? but she literally has it tightly scraped back with loads of gel in it and she’ll leave it in the same hairstyle for days, sleeping in it etc., why doesn’t she just have it down or loosely up
It's funny she was saying she's going to do get ready with me and doesn't have her own style (fashion and makeup)

Hope she does come back to tiktok because she was not Well recieved before so that's not going to change in 2023

Reactions: 4
Just watching her Christmas Day video and that contour/bronzer colour is way too orange, she looked so much better before she put it on 😬 Ana please buy a more cool toned bronzer before you do the tiktok's I'm begging

Just watching her Christmas Day video and that contour/bronzer colour is way too orange, she looked so much better before she put it on 😬 Ana please buy a more cool toned bronzer before you do the tiktok's I'm begging
And as soon as I sent this she just slicked her brows up and didn't do anything else Ana please stop again they looked so much better before you touched them

Reactions: 11
Ana: I don't just eat McDonald's
Also Ana:

Also: why is she in a bra on Christmas Day. What happened to #StayClassy lol

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Ana: 'So this is my natural make up look'
...proceeds to slop five layers of make up on.
Natural to me is a bit of mascara and concealer!

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.