Anastasia Kingsnorth #65 tantrum at the airport gates, nearly ditched by her fake mates

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not Ana using a photo of a hoooge spider to answer the person who’s scared of spiders 🥲😅

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
I wonder if ana will “surprise” her mum with a trip to Alton towers for her birthday

• Haha
Reactions: 30
681CF349-96E0-45DE-9118-8F9C8210611C.jpeg
Went to Footasylum the other day and most of ana's Forena shite was on sale, they must be desperately trying to flog it 🙈

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
someone tell me how she has got a gym shark ad???? the math is not mathing

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
She defo asked herself ‘what’s the difference with the way you view yourself now after your trip to Australia’ who tf would ask that 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 44
In haz’ video today, she says about some rat kangaroo thing “Omg it’s you” to Ana and she just takes it. Sick to death of them bullying her and her being the phattest mug on planet earth and thinking they’re just joking. She needs to go get herself some real friends. All they do is say vile things to her and say “guys dw it’s just our banterrr🤪🤪” even tho ana would never and has never said or done anything like that of what they do to her

• Haha
Reactions: 28
In haz’ video today, she says about some rat kangaroo thing “Omg it’s you” to Ana and she just takes it. Sick to death of them bullying her and her being the phattest mug on planet earth and thinking they’re just joking. She needs to go get herself some real friends. All they do is say vile things to her and say “guys dw it’s just our banterrr🤪🤪” even tho ana would never and has never said or done anything like that of what they do to her
Well she’s not wrong is she 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Not her pulling her bikini pants up her ass crack even tho they’re not a thong, and walking with a crappy butt jiggle bc she’s at the front and wants the boys to look at her non existent ass loooool
Well she’s not wrong is she 🤣
She’s not wrong no and that’s the point. Even her friends call her ugly and then say it’s a “joke” when we know it’s literally not one

She defo asked herself ‘what’s the difference with the way you view yourself now after your trip to Australia’ who tf would ask that 🤣🤣🤣
the thing is, if she really means what she says about feeling less insecure and realising her looks don’t actually matter then i’m really pleased for her… but i just know that we’ll probably see an overly edited instagram post in the next week or so!

i hope i’m wrong and hope that she starts to post unedited photos to set a good example to her young following as well as other influencers but i just don’t feel like she will!

probs send it to each other house instead of seeing each other
She said that they’re recording more podcast episodes on Monday so they will see each other.
We’re going to get all of her made up backpacking sex stories according to her Instagram! 😩🤢

Reactions: 7
Right this may have already been spoke about but I’m not about to go fully through the other thread has she had a 🍉 job?
Obviously she’s pointed it out multiple times that they’re uneven but in recent photos and stuff they look normal??

Reactions: 2
The "menu's" drives me insane. If you're doing this as your job, there's zero excuse for blatant errors like that.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.