Anastasia Kingsnorth #65 tantrum at the airport gates, nearly ditched by her fake mates

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is so desperate! Not a good way to get work by begging online.
She kept saying how hot it was. I bet she was sweating in that PVC. 🤢

Reactions: 5
I refuse to believe she’s actually going to be on love island. Maybe as a presenter🤢 she’s not in the line up
She absolutely can’t be going in as a contestant. Everyone knows it’s obligatory for all contestants to have a full top and bottom set of Katie Price inspired Dulux Brilliant White veneers.

Reactions: 1
Anyone notice how the love island video is supposed to be an exclusive look at the villa but ITV doesn't promote it or any of her content....

• Haha
Reactions: 20
the way she’s comparing it to when she did the tour last time saying like ‘they’ve changed it up this year’ and ‘they’ve changed the art on the walls’ as if it’s not a different villa in a different place 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 50
Phil Fodens new girl:

F4476888-DE2D-44F4-8E26-F042E641A87C.jpeg

Watch your back Georgina Rodriguez. Your man’s next (just a warning)

On another note, she’s gonna be mejulies twin when she gets older. Only difference is the lips.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
I’ve just seen a clip of their podcast on my tik tok fyp, with tik tok creater Max (?). My god both of them were so awkward talking about sex, on their own podcast that is centred around sex! Max asked Saffron if she had used food during sex and she wouldn’t answer his question, my feet curled watching it. If I didn’t know I would have thought Max was the host

Reactions: 14
TW: close up of Ana's teeth

Its such a recycled conversation but her love island tour vid, it just blows my mind how she hasn't got braces yet. Like Ana is not a bad looking girl at all but her teeth ruin her appearance.

Also her gums look sooo swollen
this picture makes me feel violent

• Haha
Phil Fodens new girl:

View attachment 1876064

On another note, she’s gonna be mejulies twin when she gets older. Only difference is the lips.
she is so tired looking omg any one would think she works a proper 9-5 🤣🤣🤣 she really has some unfortunate facial features even Stevie Wonder wouldn’t go near her 😭😭😭

• Haha
Did anyone pick up that Ana kept mentioning that the villa is different from the last episode and something about Ekin-su and Davide in the kitchen.. she does understand she's in a different country and villa, doesn't she? Lmao, she's so dumb.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Did anyone pick up that Ana kept mentioning that the villa is different from the last episode and something about Ekin-su and Davide in the kitchen.. she does understand she's in a different country and villa, doesn't she? Lmao, she's so dumb.
i mentioned this last night😭it’s as if she thinks the villa was shipped to south africa

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I don’t understand why she keeps smiling like that in pics when she has gum disease. Don’t get me wrong I admire the confidence but I hate my teeth which means I never smile with my teeth in pics.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Anastasia Kingsnorth #65 Gums are sore and swollen, looks like gollum, channel views have rapidly fallen 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Phil Fodens new girl:

View attachment 1876064

I still cringe at the thought of when she said she’d slid in to Phil Foden’s DMs several times drunk. Have some self respect, it’s pretty well publicised that he has a girlfriend and 2 kids. & in my head if you’re a girl who doesn’t have an interest in football like Ana then your sole knowledge of any footballer will have come from the showbiz sections of magazines and newspapers, literally every article about Foden makes some reference to his gf or kids, whereas if you’re into football and watch it regularly you might just see him on the pitch and fancy him but know nothing about his life. She’d probably heard the stories that he’s a serial cheater so didn’t care about his gf and wanted to try her chances

Reactions: 14
I just kept cringing how she was begging ITV to get her on as a LI contestant. There was literally no point to her video. Waste of money flying her out. bleeping hell - people like Ana get given opps when they don't deserve it. Also her brat of a brother is a twit.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
TW: close up of Ana's teeth

Its such a recycled conversation but her love island tour vid, it just blows my mind how she hasn't got braces yet. Like Ana is not a bad looking girl at all but her teeth ruin her appearance.

Also her gums look sooo swollen
Its because her teeth are too bad for invisalign or veneers. She would need real braces beforehand, and she is far too 'GrOovY' for that bby xx

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.