Anastasia Kingsnorth #65 tantrum at the airport gates, nearly ditched by her fake mates

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
unpopular opinion but i actually think she looks amazing here, yes she’s got big boobs but you can see the top fits her around the waist and it’s meant to be a tight fit so it would look a bit baggy if she sized up imo. probs just jealous of her boobs with my size a cups ahahah but honestly if she wants to show hers off fair play because i probably would too
Tbf, I quite like the top, and slightly agree that she has big boobs!! Obviously they’re gonna look big in a top (my small boobies are crying)

I just hate it with the matching skirt lol, looks like a pirate.

Reactions: 5
Made me laugh the way she was like ‘I feel this is something you’d see maya jama wear’ like girl give over, you could never be on her level if you tried

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Maya Jama has way more class than that garbage outfit Ana had on! It’s almost laughable 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Made me laugh the way she was like ‘I feel this is something you’d see maya jama wear’ like girl give over, you could never be on her level if you tried
At least maya jama looks like she smells nice and washes her hair

• Haha
Reactions: 18
“You can’t really see the cameras” when it’s literally just stuck smack bang in the middle of a wall…

Reactions: 14
Ana Kingsnorth #66
Desperate to go on Love Island, travelled Aus for free, Maya Jama wannabe.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
‘It feels so much bigger’ over and over again - maybe it just is bigger!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.