Anastasia Kingsnorth #63 Swearing a plenty, on a billboard aT LaSt, thrown a party for stealing a podcast

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 1696266

imagine being a guy on a dating app minding your own business and then receiving a message from this saying "Hey you"

yeahhh no thanks grandpa

can't think why no one would message her back 😇
She looks like Jimmy saville.

Why does she look like a different person?! And the way she is sitting. 🫣
Because she hasn’t been able to edit the duck out of it. Plus, the makeup artist did her DIRTAAAAY on her brows.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Would it hurt her to sit with her legs closed.
also she’s always smiling like a bloody Cheshire Cat she’s so awkward when she talks… all teeth

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Kiosk Keith over here and can confirm she’s already stinking out the jungle x

• Haha
Reactions: 74
I’m Gillian mckeith and can confirm Ana’s stench is the reason for me passing out

• Haha
Reactions: 81
Not sure if it’s just the filter or minimal makeup but I wouldn’t even wear makeup on a 1 hour flight and have my hair down and curled all the way to Dubai and then Australia. My hair would be tied up with not an ounce of makeup caked onto my face. Who is she trying to impress seriously? Unless she has sexual chemistry with the pilot and joins the mile high club

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
i’m a producer at itv and i can confirm ana has already done a trial and has said that the kangaroo penis is unreal x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 118
Not sure if it’s just the filter or minimal makeup but I wouldn’t even wear makeup on a 1 hour flight and have my hair down and curled all the way to Dubai and then Australia. My hair would be tied up with not an ounce of makeup caked onto my face. Who is she trying to impress seriously? Unless she has sexual chemistry with the pilot and joins the mile high club
Don’t give her ideas 😂😂

I’m also Eileen grimshaw and can confirm she told me she’s definitely had sex in the hammock already

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I literally came here to post this.. The way she has her legs wide open 🤢 and when she was asked her favourite colour and she says PINK?!? 🤣🤣 Girl since when? Your life basically consists of beige, black and white.. You wouldn't know what colour was if it hit you in the face

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
I'm the jungle shower and you're in for a treat lads. The watering hole is jealous.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Ngl, but this side of Anastasia reminds me of the old Ana. Like her mannerisms doesn’t come across as forced and it’s more the real her. Wish she was more like this. Her stupid friends are to blame tbh.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.