Anastasia Kingsnorth #63 Swearing a plenty, on a billboard aT LaSt, thrown a party for stealing a podcast

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Corn flakes aren’t digesting well after seeing one of the minging gangs massive shits floating around in the toilet. Someone banish them once and for all 🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
do you know what I dont get, is how they bulk record podcast eps?! Sure they have guests on etc. but the fun in podcasts is that things move on week to week but they record 6 episodes in 2 days so whats going to have changed for them to discuss?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
My husband was in the room yesterday when I had her vlog on, he went does she want to say billboard any more, then she said it about 50 more times… Jesus. I used to really like her when she was at home, i remember watching her when she bought the new tv for her mam and atticus but now she’s so shallow and don’t even get me started on that gorgeous diesel bag 🤢🤢🤢

Reactions: 35
The vlog sorry I absolutely cannot 🤣😭 the cringe.
her sat there looking at herself on the billboard from the car in the car park 😭the Black dot on her face too
Then the ‘drunk’ behaviour and when she’s talking about Pete outside with saff. Saffron fully mugs her off constantly and she just agrees along with her.
ITS EMBARRASSING

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Just makes you wonder what she’s gonna do when all this fizzles out? Half arsed vlogs like Zoella?
Honestly think she needs time away from this life and the cameras and just spend time with Tanesha and her real friends back home, one day she’ll realise all this was really fake and ‘friends’ soon dump you when they find someone or something better. She clearly doesn’t need the money should do herself a favour and take a long break. I mean filming poop is about the lowest of the low, this is the future of humanity right here.

Reactions: 23
It’s such a shame she’s been chosen because I guarantee she’ll spend half her time drinking with her mates and not experiencing Australia for what it is! There are plenty of other people that if they were gifted such an opportunity, would make the most of it, see as much as they can, experience the culture etc.

Reactions: 30
Please 😂 I am all for female empowerment and females expressing themselves but she is so vulger and embarrassing. She is so proud of sleeping around😂
I think she talks out her arse for the clout, bet she’s sitting at home every night thinking up the next funny story! I saw a clip of the TikTok sheep guy and that was 100000% set up texts, they had clearly spoken before, it’s like she tries to brush things off as normal saying stuff like that! Such a great influence on young girls fake or not 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 8
What's she coming to Australia for?

I remember years ago she said it was her dream to spend months here, solo backpacking. Is this what she's doing or is she coming with someone? I haven't watched Ana in months and months. I need to catch up on her and Julie (or do I?)

Reactions: 4
Matt Hancock is rumoured to be going on I’m A Celeb. Maybe Matt and Ana will be late entrants like that TikTok said! 😂 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I’m dead just listening to the podcast and she’s got genuinely so excited over haz sending her ex boyfriend ‘ruin my life’ as if it was her own story 😂😂 cba anymore

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.