Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

roryangel

VIP Member
i’m a producer at itv and i can confirm ana has already done a trial and has said that the kangaroo penis is unreal x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 118

gigilouxx

VIP Member
Can I just state that I am the person who actually accidentally created Gaz and Brian back in 2020 😂😂😂 damn autocorrect. Brings a tear to my eye that it’s still being used 😢

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 86

scouseconstantine

How sad for her that she wouldn’t include video of her skydiving because she didn’t look ‘snatched’. It almost makes me feel sad for her that the incredible experience she had was overshadowed by getting the right angle and trying to look cute. Influencers don’t live in the moment, they live for the gram

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 84
Nooooo, in today’s vlog Ana’s doing a room tour and someone jokingly says her dirty knickers are hanging up and she goes ‘they’re clean! Jas and Soph just hand washed them’, sorry WHAT, I’m very close to my friends but I would NOT be hand washing their dirty knickers for them when they’re perfectly capable of doing that themselves 😭😭😭

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 79

raspberryjuice

VIP Member
Why is she clickbaiting saying she’s moving to Australia ???? She is literally there for 6 weeks; which we know cos she’s already made videos about it. Are views really that low that she’s just straight up lying to viewers now
I went to Australia for a month once. A month felt like a long time and I used to tell people at school I was moving to Australia. The difference was I was 7. Not 22.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 76

tusk

Why does something about her look so odd like why does she carry herself like this

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 75

gossipgoose

Anas long arse, atticus’ long forehead and Julie’s long term unemployment, love that for them

Also…please tell me this absolute onion is not seriously going to have her face chiselled at in turkey when she won’t pop to Claire’s for an ear piercing

• Haha
Reactions: 72

Gossipreadee

0D343A0E-8614-4EDD-9367-E55D9AFEBD72.jpeg

does my head in when she acts like she is so deprived. Sure her mum was a single mother and they lived in a council house. That’s not unusual. But the girl has got so much more than many others even from a young age. She is only 22 now and has been pretty popular from her young teens, which have afforded her many luxury items, holidays, meals out, accomodation at 2k a month, multiple cars, and this has been all things that she has had for years not in the last few months. She was taking in good money as a child. She acts like her whole youth was in deprivation. None of it was and she still is in her youth. I think it was pretty normal for children of Anastasia generation not to go on holidays abroad until they are at an age where they can appreciate it.I would say about a 50% split of my friends had only been abroad properly in their late teens.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 72

whisperchat

VIP Member
Ladies and gentleman please prepare yourselves for the stories about how she met a guy in Australia and had a whirlwind romance while she was out there but because they live on the other side of the world from eachother they had to break it off because it wouldn’t work but they really like eachother so she’s so sad about it.
Mark my words & place your bets now people 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 70